For those of you who are willing to pay the extra buck for an efficient and reliable dark spot corrector, the Shiseido White Lucent corrector is just the right choice.
- 1 What’s the first thing to know about Shiseido White Lucent Micro targeting Spot Corrector?
What’s the first thing to know about Shiseido White Lucent Micro targeting Spot Corrector?
Addressing the dark spots with laser speed, the serum is able to minimize the appearance of spots in a short time.
It’s made with micro Target technology that goes right into the spot, banishing it. It also boasts the “sakura resist” technology with Sakura from the famous Japanese cherry blossoms.
The intensive anti-spot facial serums are developed with Double Strike ProApproach x2 brightening technology, helping the skin become more resistant to dark spots.
The serum gives your skin back its radiance and evens out the skin tone. You can safely use it before and after a brightening cosmetic procedure, laser spot removal including.
What does the serum’s formula do for dark spots? Why does it?
The key ingredient of the serum is definitely the MicroTarget Technology that aims each spot in order to make them less visible. We’ve also mentioned the Double Strike ProApproache x2 brightening technology and the Sakura resist technology with Japanese cherry blossoms that not only make the serum work fast, but also increase the skin’s resistance to future dark spots.
There are many ingredients within the formula so here’s a closer look at some of them:
- Castor oil-has anti-ageing abilities and reduces symptoms in acne. It moisturizes the skin and makes blemishes less visible. It also fades out the stretch marks and minimizes pigmentation on skin.
- Ascorbic acid-protects against sun’s bad UVs, boosting the collagen production. It speeds up the healing process of damaged skin and reduces inflammation. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin, leaving it brighter and healthier looking. It minimizes the skin discoloration and works in case of sunburns too.
- Prunus leaf extract- it’s a great emollient that moisturizes the skin and works for skin conditioning
- Lilium candidum bulb extract- tones the skin
- Artemisia princeps leaf extract- has anti-inflammatory proprieties and anti-oxidant as well.
- Uncaria gambir extract- it has anti-ageing abilities and alleviates skin burns and acne. It leaves the skin more beautiful.
What’s the best way to use it? How does it feel on skin?
The lightweight consistency of the serum makes it easily absorbed into the skin. One can perfectly include the serum in their daily skin care routine, applying it twice a day, both in the morning and in the evening.
You simply push pump twice in order to dispense serum onto your palm. Distribute it gently over your face. It’s better to follow it with a moisturizer, as it may dry the skin.
Additionally, it’s better to apply sunscreen in the morning after the serum. As it’s efficient, the serum can make the skin a bit more sensitive so the risk for sunburns isn’t null.
The serum layers well under your moisturizer and doesn’t cause breakouts. Some even don’t follow it with a moisturizer. The serum clears acne and gives fast results. It’s safe to use on sensitive skin and makes the skin suppler.
Pay attention when applying the serum and avoid direct contact with eyes. Should the contact happens, rinse your eyes very well with some cold or lukewarm water.
Don’t worry if you need to press pump several times for first-time. It’s normal until you start the flow of serum.
The dispenser is well designed so that the formula is well protected from light and air as well.
Don’t expose the serum to direct sunlight or high temperatures. Don’t use it on inflamed areas of skin either.
What are the pros and cons of the serum?
The serum sure comes with plenty of qualities so highlighting them in a shorter list is helpful:
- It’s made with Micro Target technology and Sakura resist technology
- It targets and minimizes the dark spots in short time
- It’s great to use before and after a brightening procedure
- It’s lightweight and easily absorbed into the skin
- It hydrates and leaves the skin brighter and flawless.
- It clears skin and makes it suppler
The inherent flaws aren’t major and you shouldn’t change your mind over them:
- It’s better to follow it with a moisturizer as it may dry your skin
- It’s important to apply a sunscreen in the morning too
- It’s not quite the cheapest option out there
What’s the last thing to say about the serum?
The serum goes right on the dark spots and not only removes them fast, but also protects the skin from future reoccurrence. It improves the overall appearance of your skin and even its price is a tad steep, it’s still a wise investment for your skin.===> See reviews and pricing on Amazon
Recent reviews: the Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion, the Neocutis Perle Skin Brightening Cream, the Nars Pure Radiant Moisturizer, Chantecaille Blanc Gardenia Brightening Essence, the Laura Mercier Illuminating Tinted Moisturizer review.