Think Africa’s Review of the C Serum 22 by Serumtologie
There are many good things that you can do for your skin in order to look better for longer. Some things are easy to compromise about or even easy to skip on, but one of the things you cannot do without is using a powerful face Vitamin C serum that changes your skin for the better on so many levels.
A good vitamin C serum is not only going to lessen the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, but it’s also going to improve your skin complexion altogether.
Why is the C Serum 22 by Serumtologie any different?
One thing that sets it apart from other Vitamin C serums is the high concentration of Vitamin. The C Serum 22 by Serumtologie contains 22% Vitamin C which explains its high efficiency on the skin.
The serum is an anti-aging option that addresses several skin conditions and its formulated on several natural and organic ingredients. It’s gentle on skin and doesn’t cause irritation.
Gentle enough to use on all skin types, the serum brings comfort to sensitive and acne prone skin as well and slows down the aging of skin.
Let’s go through the ingredients!
100% vegan, the serum is based on natural and organic ingredients that are known for their powers on skin.
Here’s a closer look at some of them:
- Vitamin C-protects the skin against the sun’s damage and slows down the aging of skin by boosting the collagen production in skin. It makes the under-eye circles more difficult to notice and reduces inflammation. It speeds up the healing and leaves the skin hydrated and moisturized. It rejuvenates the skin and heals the skin in sunburns.
- Gotu kola-heals the skin and increases its elasticity. It tightens the skin and it’s safe for all skin types.
- Horsetail– has anti-aging abilities and keeps acne at bay. It reduces inflammation and sooths the skin in rashes and burns.
- Dandelion-protects the skin from germs and fungus, but also controls acne in skin.
- Wild geranium-reduces inflammation and smooths out the fine lines. It helps with the cell growth process and tones the skin. It lowers the risk for developing acne.
- Aloe Vera-treats psoriasis and eczema and sooths the skin. It moisturizes the skin and keeps acne under control. It has anti-aging abilities and fades out the stretch marks.
- Botanical hyaluronic acid-fills in the fine lines and wrinkles. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin for all day long, rejuvenating the looks of skin.
- Witch hazel- comforts the skin and repairs it on cellular level. It eliminates the puffy look and keeps acne at bay. It’s dependable for alleviating symptoms in razor burns or eczema.
- Ferulic acid-protects the skin from sun’s damage and controls the effects of oxidants.
- Vitamin E-makes the fine line and wrinkles slowly fade away. It whitens the dark spots and brings comfort for the dry and rough skin.
- Jojoba oil-it’s similar to the naturally produced sebum which explains its ability to control the oil production in skin. It sooths the dry and rough skin and benefits the acne-prone skin. It doesn’t clog pores and helps the skin keep the outer stressors at distance. It alleviates symptoms of sunburns and cracked skin. It treats psoriasis and eczema and leaves a pleasant nutty smell in the cosmetic products.
The formula is 100% vegan and doesn’t contain parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, sulfates or synthetic dyes. It doesn’t include aromas or GMO’s and has never been tested on animals.
What are the rules to follow when using it?
You should start by preparing the skin for the serum. Cleanse your skin and tone it if you’re doing it on regular basis.
The serum has a nice consistency that sits rather on the thicker side. This doesn’t mean it doesn’t absorb easily into the skin. You only need a bit of it for your face and décolleté.
Drying fast and wearing a pleasant fragrance, the serum doesn’t have a sticky feel and leaves the skin smooth and soft. It’s easy to use and safe to use on all skin types, women and men alike.
The serum has a nice design and comes nicely packaged.
You can improve its performance by applying a reliable moisturizer like the PURE Whipped Chiffon Moisturizer by Serumtologie.
How do the pros and cons look like?
We like the serum for many things so here’s a list of pros:
- It diminishes the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- It evens the skin tone and brightens the skin complexion
- It hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- It has a pleasant smell and gives results fast
- It prevents the skin from future damage
The downsides aren’t major for sure:
- Some expected better results when it comes to hyperpigmentation
- It’s not efficient enough when it comes to smoothing out sagging skin
- The thicker consistency is a bit surprising for some
What’s the final verdict?
Reliable, dependable and formulated on natural and organic ingredients, the serum helps your skin look younger and healthier, slowing down the aging process and improving your skin complexion.