Think Africa’s Review of the Peptide Complex Serum by Foxbrim
Time flies and you may be waking up one morning thinking you did nothing for your skin. You need to start early and even if your genes are your best-friends (for instance, African-American skin shows fine lines and wrinkles a bit later in life), that’s not enough for keeping your skin younger and healthier looking.
A skin care product that slows down the aging of skin should be included asap in your daily skin care routine. The sooner you fight against the aging, the better are going to be the results.
Why use Peptide Complex Serum by Foxbrim?
The serum is formulated around plant peptides that boost the collagen production, increasing your skin’s thickness and lessening the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles.
Made with one-of-a-kind natural and organic ingredients, the serum is a natural anti-aging cream solution that heals and repairs the damaged skin and reduces the fine lines. It increases the elasticity and firmness of skin, improving the skin tone and skin complexion at the same time.
What’s to mention about its formula?
In order to really get to the bottom of the serum’s efficiency, it wouldn’t hurt to take a closer look at its ingredients.
- Botanical Hyaluronic acid- fills in the fine lines and wrinkles, hydrating and moisturizing the skin. It rejuvenates the skin, maintaining its youth.
- Jojoba oil-controls the oil production in skin as it mimics the natural sebum. It moisturizes the skin and sooths the dry skin. It strengthens the skin’s natural protection against the stressors and alleviates skin in sunburns or cracking. It works for eczema and psoriasis and its nutty smell feels nice too.
- Aloe vera-works also in eczema and psoriasis. It brings comfort in case of sunburns and has moisturizing properties. It controls acne and makes the stretch marks less obvious. It slows down the skin aging.
- Witch hazel- calms the skin and it’s a reliable astringent ingredient. It controls the cellular damage in skin and eliminates the puffy looks. It nourishes the skin and calms the skin in eczema and razor burns. It lowers the risk for acne occurrence.
- Sunflower oil-it contains Vitamin E and moisturizes the skin. It lowers the effects of bad UVs on skin and comforts the dry skin. It repairs the damaged skin and reduces symptoms of itchiness.
- Palm oil-has moisturizing properties and helps the skin fight against aging.
- Safflower oil-is a great ingredient for the dry and rough skin. It cleanses the skin from impurities, dirt and excess oil and calms in psoriasis and eczema. It increases the skin’s elasticity and keeps acne at bay.
- Shea butter-has anti-inflammatory abilities, leaving the skin softer and smoother
- Vitamin B5- softens the skin and improves its elasticity. It brings comfort to the dry, scaly and rough skin. It calms the itching skin and eliminates redness. It heals the damaged skin and brings comfort in case of bed sores, acne and eczema.
- Green tea-reduces inflammation and keeps acne and breakouts at bay. It reduces the dark circles around the eyes and makes puffiness less noticeable. It’s great for the oily skin and calms the skin in eczema.
- Citric acid- improves your skin tone and unclogs pores. It calms the sunburns and benefits the acne-prone skin. It makes wrinkles difficult to see too.
The formula is also vegan and cruelty free. The serum is bottled in small batches so it doesn’t lose its properties.
Made with natural and organic ingredients, the serum should be part of your skin care routine every single day.
What are the tips for use?
You should start by washing and patting your skin dry. If you’re using also a toner, use it too.
A small amount of the serum is going to be enough, and you should massage it slowly on face and neck. Work it slowly until it’s fully absorbed. Due to its nice consistency, it shouldn’t take long until it’s fully absorbed. It goes smoothly on your skin and doesn’t build up under makeup either. It doesn’t leave a sticky feel and absorbs fast, leaving the skin hydrated and softer.
The serum may be used twice a day, AM and PM. It’s best to follow it with a moisturizer. Avoid the eye area and rinse it with water in case of anything.
You can increase the performances of the serum by cleansing your skin with the Tone Orange Blossom Water.
Follow the serum with the Boost Peptide Facial Moisturizer for completing the skin care routine.
What are the things to keep in mind?
The serum sure makes it as a valid choice for many, so here the best parts:
- It improves the collagen production
- It’s made with natural and organic ingredients
- It makes fine lines and wrinkles more difficult to notice
- It plumps and hydrates the skin, increasing its elasticity
- It’s easy to use and doesn’t leave a sticky residue
Even though we’re not changing our mind because of the inherent flaws, it’s better to have the full picture:
- The results don’t show overnight
- You need to follow it with a moisturizer
- Some think its consistency is a bit on the watery side
What’s our final word?
Formulated on natural and organic ingredients, the serum is a solid choice for anyone determined to have better, younger and healthier skin, without paying an arm and a leg for it.