Think Africa’s Review of the Noble Original Bar Soap
Made in our USA with 2% pyrithione, the Noble Formula 2% Pyrithione Zinc (ZnP) Original Bar Soap brings plenty of benefits to the African-American skin and it’s an option to have in mind, regardless of skin problem.
What is it and when should you use the Noble Bar Soap?
The bar soap is a good choice if you’re trying to alleviate symptoms in psoriasis, eczema, dry or sensitive skin. It’s good for relieving itching and dryness of skin, without compromising the nice appearance of the skin.
You can also use the bar soap for controlling the symptoms of irritated skin between application of other strong cosmetic products.
The soap is made with high quality ingredients and improves the skin texture.
What are the rules of using the soap?
You can confidently include the soap in your daily skin care routine. Due to its formula, the soap doesn’t give burning sensation or irritations.
The soap doesn’t contain any scent so you may easily combine it with other cosmetic products. It doesn’t lather and it’s very easy to wash.
In order to extend the soap’s life span, it’s better to keep it dry in-between uses. You can use a soap dish to let it dry out until the next use.
Some use a wash towel to increase lather, before applying it on the skin. You can pat the skin dry with a soft towel.
Keep the soap away from the eyes and keep in mind that that soap has a pH of 7.5-8.5.
What are the ingredients of the Noble Bar Soap?
Even though the soap is based on 2% pyrithione zinc, there are plenty of other ingredients that make the soap effective and versatile.
- Pyrithione zinc- it’s a form of zinc that has both anti-fungal and anti-bacterial abilities. It’s a great ingredient for psoriasis, eczema and comforts a sensitive and dry skin too.
- Emu oil- it’s a tradition aboriginal medicine that comes all the way from Australia. It’s made from the fat of emu and has anti-inflammatory abilities. It alleviates swelling and helps with the symptoms in case of psoriasis and various skin conditions.
- Olive oil- is a natural moisturizer that creates a protective barrier for the skin. It doesn’t let the skin dry out and also comforts in eczema
- Calendula extract- it’s a great ingredient that calms the damaged or dry skin. It speeds up the healing process and the regeneration of skin as it has both anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory abilities.
- Oatmeal- it’s a well-known ingredient for the skin. It calms skin irritation and improves symptoms in acne or dry skin. It’s also able to restore the natural balance of moisture to your skin.
The formula of the soap isn’t efficient just because of its ingredients, but also because it doesn’t contain mineral oils, which makes it safe for the sensitive skin.
The soap improves the skin texture and evens out your skin complexion. It’s never been tested on animals and it’s handcrafted in our USA.
What are its ups? What are its downs?
As there are so many good things related to the soap, summing it all up for a shorter list of pros is a tad challenging:
- The soap alleviates symptoms in many skin conditions
- Its formula includes strong, yet gentle ingredients
- It’s easy to use and it’s safe for the sensitive skin
- It improves your skin texture and evens out skin tone
- It’s easy to wash off
We’re not changing our mind over some minor issues, but it’s a wise thing to take a look at them as well:
- The soap may be drying for some so a good moisturizer should follow it
- Try to keep it away from your eyes
- One may not like the fact that the soap doesn’t lather
What is our final word on the soap?
If you’re trying to alleviate symptoms in eczema, rosacea, dry skin, or simply doing your best to get an evener skin tone and a nicer looking skin, don’t hesitate to give the soap a go. Able to relieve irritation, itching or unpleasant symptoms of skin, the soap is a safe choice for most skin types and a sure option for the sensitive and dry skin.