- 1 Think Africa’s Review of the DermaQuest Essential B5 Hydrating Serum
Think Africa’s Review of the DermaQuest Essential B5 Hydrating Serum
When it comes to skin care, one thing you always need to remember is that you need to start early. By the time the first fine lines and wrinkles have shown, it’s already late, which is why it’s always to be safe than sorry when it comes to your skin.
Keeping your skin healthy and young doesn’t necessarily means that you need to open up your wallet large, but it could mean you should pay attention when buying. No matter what some may say, the more you’re paying, the more you should expect from your product and the serum to use for your skin doesn’t make an exception.
Why is the Dermaquest Essential B5 Hydrating serum worth to try?
Assuming the price tag is the last thing you notice on a skin care product, you should give this serum a try simply because it’s worth every single penny. Formulated on several ingredients that help your skin look healthier and younger, the serum shouldn’t be skipped on next time you’re shopping. The Dermaquest Essential B5 Hydrating serum.
The serum hydrates and heals the damaged skin, balancing the lipid layers and leaving it well moisturized. It’s strong enough to protect your skin complexion, helping it stay young for longer time.
Award-winning, the moisturizing serum nourishes the skin on deeper level and slows down the aging of skin. Its formula is based on 40% hyaluronic acid, vitamin B5, ferulic acid and MDI complex, for a complete improvement on your skin.
Let’s have a closer look at the formula
The list of ingredients is quite long and many of them are already very popular for their benefits on skin. Going farther with the details is only going to help you better understand why the serum really works:
- Hyaluronic acid (40%)- plumps and hydrates the skin. It fills in the fine lines and wrinkles, moisturizing the skin and giving it back its youth.
- Vitamin B5-hydrates and moisturizes the skin, increasing its elasticity and softness. It’s great for the dry, rough and scaly skin. It diminishes redness, bringing relief for itching skin. It repairs the damaged skin and works in case of eczema, acne and bed sores.
- Ferulic acid-has anti-oxidant abilities, protecting the skin from the sun’s damage. It makes the wrinkles less visible.
- Gotu kola- slows down the aging of skin and improves the skin’s elasticity and tightness. It’s safe to use on all skin types, speeding up the healing of burns and wounds.
- Echinacea purpurea extract-makes the wrinkles less noticeable and keeps acne at bay. It calms the scorching and irritated skin. It helps with the skin healing process and boosts the cellular regeneration in skin. It addresses psoriasis and eczema, minimizing redness or inflammation.
- Comfrey root extract-sooths and tightens the skin. It increases the skin’s firmness and reduces the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. It’s a great ingredient for the oily skin, but safe to use on sensitive skin just as well. It has mild cleansing abilities so it gently removes oils, dirt and various impurities from skin.
- Mallow flower extract-it brings comfort to the skin, moisturizing the dry skin. It has anti-oxidant abilities.
- Plantago ovata seed extract- evens out the skin toner and firms the skin
- Sambucur nigra flower extract- slows down the aging of skin as it controls the free radicals. It lowers the risk for breakouts and scars and detoxifies the skin. It protects the skin and keeps it healthy. It minimizes inflammation and calms the skin.
- Arnica montana flower extract-treats skin infections and eczema, giving the skin the nutrients it needs. It can also make the stretch marks less noticeable.
- Cucumber fruit extract-increases your skin’s softness and works great for the oily-prone skin. It alleviates the skin in case of sunburns and windburns, moisturizing the skin.
- Plankton extract-has moisture binding proprieties. It’s anti-aging and presents a high level of minerals, vitamins and silicon. It goes great for the sensitive and irritated skin, making the wrinkles more difficult to notice. It brings comfort to the irritated skin.
Anything to remember when using it? What’s it like when using it?
You should apply the serum on your cleansed skin, AM and PM. Use your fingertips and only fine and gentle movements. Massage it nice and slowly into your skin. Work it until it’s fully absorbed. However, since it has a nice consistency, the serum isn’t going to need a lot of time for absorption.
The serum is lightweight and soaks right into the skin. Its effect last throughout the whole day and you can use it all year round. It dries fast and leaves no oily residue. The skin remains softer, hydrated and with a nice soft touch feel.
What’s to highlight about it?
The serum comes with several qualities, but here’s a shorter list to keep in mind:
- It’s made with hyaluronic acid (40%)
- Its formula includes powerful ingredients
- It works for all skin types
- It hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- It fades out the fine lines and wrinkles, leaving the skin smoother and softer
- It brings comfort in various skin conditions
Even though we’re not concern about the minor issues, it’s fair to list them too:
- It’s not a cheap serum
- You may need to be patient until obvious improvements
What’s our final verdict?
Whenever you’re willing to pay the extra buck for your serum, take the leap of faith with the serum. Not only your skin is going to be hydrated and moisturized, but it’s also going to impress with its well-being and youthful appearance.