Think Africa’s Review of the Tula Probiotic Face Cleaner
A healthier and glowing skin with minimal effort and money is impossible to get. However, you can still raise your chances of having younger and healthier looking skin by using the right products, for the fair amount of money.
If some things are ok to skip on, a good face cleansing is something you cannot afford to compromise about. A good and effective face cleanser isn’t just going to remove dirt and impurities from your skin, but it also going to prepare your skin for the better and easier penetration of the moisturizer and serum.
What is the Tula Probiotic Face Cleaner?
The Tula Probiotic Face Cleaner is an all-in-one foaming gel that is able to remove makeup, while nourishing your skin and cleansing the pores.
The deep-cleansing formula hydrates the skin, leaving it refreshed, healthy and radiant. It eliminates impurities from skin without stripping it out from its fundamental moisture.
The purifying face cleanser addresses all skin types, sensitive and combination skin including. It goes deeply into pores and cleanses the skin, without over-drying it.
Let’s take a closer look at the list of ingredients!
First thing to mention about the formula of the face cleanser is that it’s based on numerous ingredients that aren’t just natural, but also known for their several benefits on skin.
We’re not going to mention all of them (it’s going to take us way too long), but only some of them. However, each of the ingredients within the formula brings something to the overall performance of the face cleanser.
- Yoghurt extract- offers protection to skin and maintains your skin healthy. It speeds up the skin renewal process and moisturizes the skin. It softens the skin and keeps it younger and glowing too.
- Chicory root extract- has anti-inflammatory abilities and boosts the collagen production as it’s highly concentrated in beta-carotene. It hydrates the skin and makes the fine lines and wrinkles less visible. It protects the skin from the free radicals and minimizes the effects of the free radicals. It keeps the skin healthy and softer.
- Hydrolyzed rice protein- calms the irritated skin. It’s a great ingredient for the acne-prone skin and it’s naturally gluten-free. It increases the elasticity of skin and keeps it well hydrated. It moisturizes and smooths out the skin too.
- Bifida Ferment Lysate- calms the skin and hydrates it as well. It reduces the action of UVs to the skin.
- Milk protein- brings comfort to the dry skin and seals in the moisture. It addresses the sensitive skin and speeds up the healing of damaged skin. It moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Lemon fruit oil-conditions the skin and has astringent abilities
- Blueberry fruit extract-has high concentration of Vitamin C, reducing the damage of UVs in skin. It lowers the risk for skin cancer and helps the skin fight the aging process. It protects the skin from the outer stressors too.
- Butylene glycol-helps the ingredients go deeper and faster into your skin. It gives the face cleanser a nice texture and hydrates the skin.
- Wild flax oil-nourished the skin and smooths out the skin, increasing its firmness. It eliminates dullness from skin and softens the fine lines. It reduces inflammation and alleviates symptoms like red skin and irritation. It treats acne, rosacea, psoriasis and eczema.
- Sorbic acid- protects the skin from the damages of UV’s. It heals the sunburns and sooths the skin.
We also need to pinpoint that the formula doesn’t contain petrolatum, mineral oil, phthalates, gluten or propylene glycol. It has never been tested on animals either.
How to use it?
You should confidently use the face cleanser twice a day, AM and PM. The cleanser removes impurities and dirt from skin, preparing your skin for the moisturizer and serum.
It lathers very nice and has a great smell. Even though it cleanses very well the skin, it’s also gentle and doesn’t harm the skin. It has a gel consistency that feels nice and washes easy too.
What are our favs about it? What’s not to like about it?
As the face cleanser comes with so many qualities, summing it all to just a short list of pros is a bit challenging.
However, here are our pros:
- The face cleanser removes dirt, makeup and impurities from skin
- It’s based on natural ingredients
- It leaves the skin smooth and soft
- It’s efficient, yet gentle
Even though we’re not changing our mind over some inherent flaws, we still think it’s fair to mention the downsides:
- One may think the smell is strong
- The risk for causing breakouts isn’t null
What’s the verdict?
Not only the face cleanser is made with natural ingredients, but it also manages to cleanse your skin in a gentle way, leaving it smooth, clean and soft.
Recent reviews on Think Africa Beauty: the Ogee Jojoba Restore Face Oil, the CLEARstem Acne Scar Removal Serum, the Tata Harper Rejuvenating Serum, the Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser, the Tula Probiotic Skin Care Illuminating Face Serum Review.