- 1 Think Africa’s Review of The Kakadu Plum Dark Spot Corrector
- 2 What is Kakadu Plum Dark Spot Corrector and when use it?
Think Africa’s Review of The Kakadu Plum Dark Spot Corrector
Addressing all sorts of problems and matching all skin types, the Kakadu Plum Dark Spot Corrector is a great choice for many, not only because it’s made with multiple natural ingredients, but also because it’s so efficient.
What is Kakadu Plum Dark Spot Corrector and when use it?
Made to lighten dark spots, but also to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. The cream evens your skin tone and leaves it nicer and healthier looking.
Anyone struggling with melasma, freckles or other dark spots from various causes, should give the corrector a try whenever in need.
The cream also alleviates symptoms of itchy, dry skin, rashes, irritation, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, dermatitis, inflamed skin and puffy eyes.
The anti-aging abilities and the non-greasy consistency make the cream a great option to use for women, men and babies alike.
The impressive formula of Kakadu Plum Dark Spot Corrector
The list of ingredients is long and includes natural ingredients that are well-known for their various abilities on maintaining the skin healthier, younger and evener.
- Kakadu plum-is loaded with vitamin C which is an anti-oxidant that fights against free-radical damage. This means it has anti-aging abilities, but also whitens dark spots and patches, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It boosts collagen production and keeps acne at bay. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungus properties, brightening the skin tone as well.
- Aloe Vera- it’s a common ingredient that calms symptoms in eczema and psoriasis. It controls acne and fights against skin’s aging. It diminishes the appearance of stretch marks and sooths sunburns. It’s a great moisturizer too.
- Cocoa butter-has anti-oxidant abilities, but it’s also an anti-inflammatory ingredient. It offers protection against the UVs and moisturizes the skin/
- Coconut oil-is a great ingredient for the dry and oily skin. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin, but it’s also a great deep cleanser. You can use it as it is as a makeup remover. It has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal abilities and protects the skin against sun’s UVs. It fights against premature aging and minimizes wrinkles. It sooths a cracked skin and it’s hypoallergenic.
- Retinol- it well-known for its ability to fight hyperpigmentation. It lightens dark spots and evens your skin tone, but it’s also able to sooth symptoms in rosacea. It keeps acne at distance and is a good ingredient for the oily skin. It’s anti-aging and efficient.
Not only the formula is efficient, but it’s also based on natural ingredients. Kakadu plum is chemical free and organic. It doesn’t include gluten, paraben, nor phthalates and has never been tested on animals.
On plus of everything else, the dark spot corrector doesn’t contain alcohol, added fragrances and it’s made in our USA.
The formula is also non-allergenic and has a pH at 5.5 the same pH of your skin.
How to use it? How does it feel on skin?
You only need a small dab for each use. You should apply it on the affected area twice a day or as often as you need.
Pay attention to your skin as skin reacts differently. You can use the cream under your eyes, when you’re also going for the tight look and well-rested feel.
Thanks to its consistency, you can use the corrector right under your makeup as a base. Some also include it in their night time routine.
The cream has just the right thickness so it’s easily absorbed into the skin. It doesn’t leave a greasy feel nor an oily residue on skin. By contrary, it gives your skin a soft touch feels. It doesn’t irritate the skin and it’s a safe choice for all skin types.
What are the most important qualities? What are the flaws?
The cream comes with many good things and listing them in a short list puts us on the spot. However, here our pros:
- The cream is made with natural ingredients
- It’s safe for all skin types and it’s hypoallergenic
- It whitens dark spots of various causes
- It diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It leaves the skin healthier and younger looking
- It hydrates and moisturizes the skin
The inherent issues aren’t deal breakers, but it’s good to take a look at them:
- It’s not the cheapest dark spot corrector out there
- The cream doesn’t give results over night, so you may have to be patient about it
What’s the last thing to say about the cream?
The cream stands out not only with its main ingredient (Kakadu plum) that is loaded with Vitamin C, but also with its overall formula that is based on natural ingredients, becoming a hypoallergenic option to match all skin types.
Whitening dark spots, diminishing the fine lines and wrinkles, leaving your skin younger and evener looking, the dark spot corrector is a great choice to have in mind when in need. Cherry on top? It’s made in our USA, so stop sitting on the fence about it!
Recent reviews: the Nexxus Diametress Leave-in Conditioning Crème, the Elta MD SPF 46 Sun Screen, the Dermaceutic Light Ceutic Skin Toning Night Cream, the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum, the Makari Classic Duo pack review.