- 1 Think Africa’s Review of the Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum
Think Africa’s Review of the Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum
As we age, the composition, texture and overall appearance of your skin changes, and typically it’s not for the better. Wrinkles, loss of moisture, uneven tone and fine lines, dull and even tired-looking skin are all signs that our skin is aging.
The market is full of anti-aging solutions that are not only promising, but also some of them are also managing to make our skin younger and healthier looking.
Who is Jeunesse Global? Why should you try Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum?
It was 2009 when Randy Ray and Wendy Lewis started to share their innovative youth enhancement products with the world. Jeunesse Global is a cutting-edge platform that combines amazing the power of technology, creating impressive products. Thousands of people around the world are helping Jeunesse Global grow even bigger, helping people to maintain a healthy and younger appearance for longer time.
The Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum is an anti-aging serum that improves your skin’s natural radiance and lessens the visibility of signs of aging. The proprietary formula was developed by dermatologists and it’s based on adipose stem cells that rejuvenate the skin.
The serum uses the patented-pending formula that is derived from adult stem cells that include more than 200 cellular messenger and human growth factors. The revolutionary serum gives the tired and aged skin a fresh vibe and it stands out with the highest concentration of growth factor complex that boosts the cell renewal in skin.
Able to eliminate dullness from your skin, to brighten the skin tone and to make the fine lines and wrinkles more difficult to notice, the anti-aging serum by Jeunesse Global works with the whole Luminesce product line, but also on its own. No matter which way you go, using Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum is only going to do your skin so good.
Due to its formula, the serum is going to even out discolored and blotchy skin, lightening your skin for a younger appearance. boosting elastin and collagen production, the serum is a great addition to any skin care regimen.
What are the ingredients within the formula?
The experts from Jeunesse Global have tried to look among the most powerful anti-aging products formulated on stem cells and reached the conclusion that it Kremotex one of the best options out there.
The serum’s formula includes shea butter, apple stem cells and several natural ingredients that work together for giving impressive results.
The main ingredient within the formula is Luminesce Cellular Rejuvenation Serum which is Human Adipose Stromal Cell Conditioned Media Extract. This extract is the solution in which the stem cells are grown and it’s a protein-rich agent that contains stem cell secretions. Studies have shown that the stem cells are able to boost cell regeneration, sustaining skin restoration and healing.
On the list of active ingredients, we find vitamins that are rich in antioxidants, protecting the skin from UVs and free radicals. The formula also includes strong emollients that hydrate the skin for a good amount of time.
As for the inactive ingredients, the serum contains thickeners and preservatives that give the serum nice consistency. Even though they’re safe for use, a patch test on the sensitive skin or on the allergic customer isn’t a bad idea.
Let’s go over some of the ingredients:
- Ipomoea batatas- you may know it as a sweet potato. It provides plenty of nourishing ingredients for the skin and it’s loaded with vitamin B, C, magnesium and potassium.
- Saccharomyces Lysate Extract-this is a yeast compound that is loaded with antioxidants. It may reduce inflammation and speed up healing of skin.
- Sodium hyaluronate-is a salt form of hyaluronic acid. It heals and moisturizes the skin, filling in the spaces between elastin and collagen. It hydrates the skin
- Gluconolactone- protects the skin from the damage of free radicals. It hydrates the skin and it’s gentle on skin.
- Hydroxyethylcellulose- is an amino acid that presents binding and emulsifiying properties. It serves as a preservative as well.
- Sodium PCA- is a naturally occurring humectant that has high water absorbing abilities. It holds several its weight in water and seals in moisture.
- Allantoin-it has soothing and conditioning abilities. It’s extracted from plants but we also found it in the human body
- Sodium hydroxide- it controls the pH in skin care products.
- Superoxide Dismutase- is typically found in green plants and it’s a naturally occurring antioxidant. It presents impressive regenerative abilities. It reduces inflammation and fights against free radicals too.
- Glycerin- is a natural humectant, creating a protective barrier on skin. It seals in moisture.
How to use the serum? What is it like when using it?
The serum should be always applied on cleansed and dry skin. You should definitely start using a cleanser from the same line and the Youth Restoring Cleanser is the right option.
The serum has just the right consistency and glides on nice and smoothly onto the skin. It doesn’t have a strong smell nor leaves a sticky or oily residue on skin.
It doesn’t take much time until the serum dries completely. You may include it in your daily skin care routine, both AM and PM. Let’s not forget about the price which turns the serum into an affordable option any time.
In order to improve the results from the serum, you may follow it with an effective moisturizer. Luminesce Daily Moisturizing Complex should be on your shopping list next time when you’re in need.
What do we like the most? Is there something we like less?
The list of good things is pretty impressive and we’re listing our pros down below:
- The serum is reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It rejuvenates the skin and sustains the collagen and elastin production in skin
- It gives your skin a nice radiance
- It’s formulated on the highest concentration of APT-200
- It nourishes the skin and makes it suppler
- It hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- It has a nice consistency and glides smoothly onto the skin
As for the parts we like less, we’re not worried about the inherent flaws. They’re not major at all and we only have some comments to make:
- It may not give results to all. Remember, skin does react differently
- Some may not go for the marketing behind the whole cosmetic brand. But this has nothing to do with the value of the serum.
What’s our final word?
Formulated on a revolutionary and patented-pending formula, the serum is going to rejuvenate your skin, lessening the visibility of the fine lines and wrinkles and giving it its youth back. Sure, there are some minor catches to it, but who’s perfect anyway?
Our latest cosmetic product reviews: the Skin Inc. My Daily Dose of Glow Illuminate Serum, the Proactiv Eye Brightening Serum, the Anti-Aging Serum Set from ArtNaturals, the Skinmiso Pore Corset Serum, the Lionesse Amber Eye Serum Review.