Think Africa’s Review of the Professional Age-Defying Vitamin C Serum by Kleem Organics
Maybe one of your friends told you, maybe you read it once: vitamin C serums can make dramatic changes to your skin, but it’s always in a good way.
Trying to keep up with everything that works these days for younger and healthier skin is a challenge and it’s not only going to drain you out from all that energy you need for developing a proper skin care routine, but it’s also going to empty your pockets.
Luckily for all of us, the market gives us skin care products that eliminate the need for some of the other cosmetic choices. For instance, using an efficient and powerful Vitamin C serum is going to make you look younger so you’re not going to have to go the extra mile for keeping your youthful look.
Is Professional Age-Defying Vitamin C Serum special?
The Vitamin C Serum from Kleem Organics slows down the aging of skin and works for both women and men. It firms the skin and tones it, leaving it smoother and rejuvenated altogether.
The serum acts like a lightening cream as well so it fades out the age spots and dark spots. It has a lightweight texture that soaks right into the skin, leaving nothing but a fresh and soft touch feel behind.
Due to its fast absorbency and formula, the serum prepares your skin for the anti-aging cream or makeup, giving you the younger and glowing appearance.
It its formula really that effective?
The power of the serum is caused by the formula that contains 20% pure Vitamin C and Hyaluronic acid. Even though it’s strong, the serum is quite gentle on skin and works without causing side effects or breakouts. it doesn’t include any harsh chemicals, parabens, alcohol nor sulphate. It’s vegan and cruelty-free and made in our USA.
Let’s put some of the main ingredients under the spot light for better understanding of the serum’s performance:
- Vitamin C- diminishes the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, evening your skin tone and brightening the skin complexion. It makes the signs of photo damage less noticeable and shrinks the pores. It increases the elasticity of skin and gives it a healthy glow.
- Hyaluronic Acid- it fills in the fine lines and wrinkles, which translates into better and younger looking skin. It moisturizes and hydrates the skin on deeper level.
- Witch hazel-has astringent abilities and brings comfort to skin. It heals the skin on cellular level and makes the puffiness less visible. It alleviates symptoms in eczema and razor burns, keeping the acne at bay too.
- Vitamin E- lessens the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles, smoothing out brown spots. It comforts the dry and rough skin.
- Organic jojoba oil-helps with the balance of oils in skin, as it’s similar to the naturally produced sebum. It addresses the dry skin and the acne-prone skin too. It doesn’t clog pores as it’s non-comedogenic and calms the skin in sunburns or cracking. It treats eczema and psoriasis and its nutty smell is a nice addition to any cosmetic product. It strengthens the skin’s barrier to keep the outer stressors away.
- Gotu Kola extract-tightens the skin and improves its elasticity. It’s a safe ingredient for all skin types and speeds up the healing in wounds or burns.
- Geranium extract-it’s an anti-inflammatory ingredient that makes the wrinkles less visible. It tones the skin and boosts the cell growth process. It keeps acne at distance too.
- Dandelion extract- it also addresses acne, but protects the skin from fungus and germs too.
- Organic aloe Vera- is a reliable ingredient for treating psoriasis and eczema. It sooths the skin in case of sunburns and moisturizes efficiently the skin. It puts acne under control and fights against aging of skin. It smooths out the stretch marks as well.
- Horsetail plant extract-controls acne and slows the aging process, thanks to its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It sooths the skin in burns or rashes.
- Ferulic acid-is an anti-aging ingredient that lessens the visibility of wrinkles and protects the skin from sun’s damage.
How to get the best out of it?
The serum is lightweight and very easy to use. You should apply it AM and PM, on cleansed and toned skin.
A little goes a long way and the serum is going to get you good for some time. It soaks right into the skin and leaves no greasy or sticky residue behind. It doesn’t cause breakouts and helps the makeup glide right on.
You can complete your skin care routine and follow the serum with the Advanced Retinol Moisturizer from Kleem Organics
What are the ups and downs of the serum?
The serum brings a lot of good things to the table, but a shorter list is going to be handier for the road:
- It’s made with vitamin C and hyaluronic acid
- Its formula includes numerous natural ingredients that improve the looks of skin
- It fades out the fine lines and wrinkles
- It brightens the skin and improves the skin complexion, evening the skin tone
- It’s lightweight and soaks right into the skin
The minor flaws aren’t deal breakers on our part, but it’s better to have the full picture:
- It may not give results for everyone
- The risk for irritation isn’t null
- One may feel a slight burning sensation in the beginning
Is it a winner or not?
If you’re determined to get better and younger looking skin, you need to pay the effort to include the serum in your daily skin care routine. It does work and it comes for a fair price too, on top of everything else.