Think Africa’s Review of the PCA SKIN Hyaluronic Acid Boosting Serum
Some of us have already learned (the hard way for some) that having a hydrated and moisturized skin is fundamental for a younger and healthier skin.
If you’re still sitting on the fence about using a special skin care product that hydrates the skin better than any other cosmetic product, simply get down and start using a hyaluronic acid serum.
Known for its impressive ability to hydrate and moisturize the skin for a long time, hyaluronic acid is an essential ingredient to use for taking care of your skin.
Is the PCA Skin Hyaluronic Acid Boosting serum any different?
Without any farther ado, yes it is. Award winner of the 2018 Cosmopolitan Beauty Award for Best Hydrating Serum, the Hyaluronic Acid Boosting serum from PCA Skin stands out with its performance and, important to some, price tag.
Far from being a cheap serum, the hyaluronic acid serum from PCA Skin presents a smoothing combination of ingredients that ensure deep and long-lasting hydration on three levels: on the surface, deeper in skin and by also improving skin’s own hyaluronic acid production.
The innovative formula of the serum is the result of revolutionary research and development and the serum is scientifically created for improving your skin’s health and appearance. Free of potential irritants, the serum is a winner for all skin types and is worth every single penny, as many as they may be.
What’s to mention about its formula?
The impressive formula of the serum explains its efficiency and a closer look at some of the ingredients is important for better understanding.
- Hyaluronic acid and sodium hyaluronate- gathers and holds 1,000 times their weight in water on the top layer of your skin, ensuring immediate hydration and smoothing of skin.
- Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid- goes deeply into the skin, attracting and holding moisture that already exists in the skin. It smooths out the fine lines from below the skin surface, making it feel and look younger.
- HA-Pro Complex- it a proprietary mix that boosts the production of the skin’s own hyaluronic acid, sustaining hydration of the skin for 24 hours straight. It’s the ingredient that ensures a durable hydration, slowing down the aging process.
- Ceramides- are great for encouraging the renewal of the skin’s natural protective layer, creating a strong barrier that minimizes the risk for moisture loss
- Niacin amide- is a powerful and calming antioxidant that lowers the risk for moisture loss in the skin. It strengthens the skin’s barrier and diminishes redness, evening your skin tone.
- Jojoba esters- is a sophisticated combination of esters from jojoba oil and hydrogenated jojoba oil. The ingredient has a wax-like texture that works as an effective emollient and occlusive agent for skin.
- Rosemary leaf oil-reduces inflammation and keeps the sun’s damage on skin under control. It boosts circulation and leaves the skin tighter.
The formula of the serum doesn’t contain fragrances, synthetic dyes and has never been tested on animals too. The ingredients are safe and the serum works, without causing irritation or other skin reactions.
How to get the best out of it?
You should always start with cleansing your skin with a good cleanser. You can also tone your skin with the PCA SKIN Nutrient Toner
A little goes a long way and you only need a tiny amount for the whole face and neck both in the morning and evening. Pay attention to your skin and slow down the frequency until your skin fully adjusts to the serum.
The serum has a nice consistency and it’s easily absorbed into the skin. It goes on smoothly on skin and leaves no residue or sticky feel behind. It feels nice on skin and leaves the skin plump and soft, ensuring hydration throughout the whole day.
The serum doesn’t cause breakouts and addresses all skin types, leading to obvious improvements in just a few weeks.
You may follow the serum with PCA SKIN C&E Strength Facial Cream
What are the ups and downs?
The serum is a great option for many reasons and here’s a list of pros to check:
- The serum stands out with a powerful and innovative formula
- It improves the health and appearance of the skin
- It works for all skin types
- It hydrates and moisturizes the skin for all day long
- It gives results sooner than expected
We’re not considering the issues as deal breaker, but they’re helping with the whole picture:
- It’s not a cheap serum
- Some experienced malfunction of the pump, but this is rare situation
Is it really a winner or not?
Not only the serum impresses with its revolutionary formula, but also with its reliable performance of hydration, moisturizing and improvement of your skin’s appearance. As long as you’re willing to pay the extra buck for it, you shouldn’t worry about its efficiency.