Think Africa’s Review of the Organys Lash&Brow Booster serum
One of the bad things that stress does to us, apart from the wrinkles and premature aging of our skin, is the thinning of our eye lashes and brows. Sure, genetics play a big part in that too and some of us have always struggled to get a nicer appearance of our looks from an early age.
You may consider going with the easy, yet more damaging, solution that are the false eyelashes. The makeup products are going to help you with that and the market is quite generous in that department. However, you should aim for thicker and stronger eye lashes and brows the natural way. And this is where the natural eye lashes and brow serum comes into the picture.
Who is Organys? Why should you try the Organys Lash&Brow Booster serum?
You may have heard of Organyc by now and if you’re thinking we’re making a mistake, the joke is on you as Organys is Organyc now. Organyc has rebranded to Organys and you’re going to get the same cosmetic products from the popular company. It’s just a simple name change that you’re going to notice on every label. Nothing’s changed when it comes to quality.
The wellness brand is committed to community, transparency and consciousness. They’re devoted to only using the high quality ingredients for their products as everything you put on, in and around your body is important.
Organys was created with one principle in mind: to develop safe and efficient skin care products that benefit the skin. The brand is always looking for safer and better option for your skin, which explains the performance of their products.
Coming back to the eyelashes, we all know that mascara dries them out, while you’re harming them through the eyelash curler. The eyelash extension glue is no gentle product either. Hormones, medical treatments, stress and even the removal of the fake lashes lead to one thing: the damage of your eyelashes. As for your eyebrows, it’s no secret that aggressive plucking over the years is going to result in bald spots.
The Organys Lash&Brow Booster serum is going to nourish and soften them as it’s formulated on natural ingredients. The eyelashes get thicker and stronger and you’re finally going to achieve the big-eyed look that you were looking for.
The amino-acids are going to enhance your eyebrows and eyelashes and the serum is going to improve the health and appearance of your eyelashes and brows.
What are the ingredients within the formula?
Not only the formula includes amino-acids and natural ingredients that are great for the health of your eyelashes and brows, but it’s also free of paraben, fragrance, color, phthalates, PEG, SLS, sulfate and gluten. The serum is vegan and has never been tested on animals. The formula doesn’t contain prostaglandins and the risk for irritation is minor.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the ingredients:
- Glycerin-it’s a common natural humectant that is very protective for our skin. It helps the skin seal in moisture.
- Camellia sinensis leaf extract- boosts the growth of the hair follicle and presents impressive medicinal abilities. It encourages the hair to grow thicker and stronger and minimizes the risk for hair loss.
- Nettle root extract-it inhibits the production of DHT, which is the hormone that causes hair loss. It reduces the risk for hair loss and benefits the eyelashes and brows.
- Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract- reduces the risk for hair loss and sustains the health of eyelashes and brows.
- Sodium PCA- is a natural humectant and a derivative of amino acids. It presents high water absorbing properties and may even absorb moisture from the air. It’s able to bind moisture to cells, sealing in multiple time its weight in water. It moisturizes the hair and softens the eyelashes. It’s a popular ingredient for the hair and skin care products.
What to remember when using the serum?
You should always apply the serum on cleansed and dry skin, before applying your makeup. Never hesitate to go with the same cosmetic line for your skin. Go ahead and try Organys Gentle Facial Cleansing Oil & Makeup Remover before you apply the serum.
Once your eyes are clean and dry, continue by drying the applicator on the bottle edge. You only need to pick a drop so a short dip of the brush into the serum is going to be enough. You need the serum to soak into the brush so flip the brush upside down for a bit.
Apply nice and gently the serum along the upper eyelid, as the base of all of the eyelashes (as if you were using your eyeliner). Make sure that the extra serum doesn’t end up into your eyes. You may use the serum twice a day, for at least 3 months.
The serum is effective but it has just the right consistency so it doesn’t weigh down your eyelashes, nor needs a lot of time to fully absorb. It doesn’t leave an oily residue and it’s not messy either. You may perfectly put it before your mascara since it doesn’t have a strong smell.
Should you get it in your eyes, make sure to rinse with water and even get some medical attention when irritation doesn’t go away. Don’t hesitate to talk to your doctor if you’re pregnant or nursing, or actively following a cancer treatment. The risk for irritation or other reactions isn’t null.
You cannot get the impressive deep-eyed look unless there are no fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes. The Organys Spark Rejuvenating Eye Formula is going to make the sensitive skin look younger and wrinkle-free.
What are the ups and downs?
There are many things we like about the serum so we’ve shorted our pros to the following:
- The serum is formulated on natural ingredients
- It nourishes the eyelashes and brows
- It helps the eyelashes and brow grow thicker and stronger
- It’s easy to use and has no specific smell
- It’s not messy to use and doesn’t leave a greasy feel
- It’s a good value for the price
- You may use it twice a day and even under your mascara
As for the downsides, we’re not going to make a big drama out of the inherent issues:
- The risk for irritation isn’t null
- A slight stinging may occur in some cases
What’s our final word on the serum?
Easy to use, reliable and helping your eyelashes and brows grow stronger and thicker, the serum is one valid option to keep in mind when you’re tired of using the false eyelashes and all of that brow pencils.