Think Africa’s Review of the Organic Anti-Aging Oil Serum by Soco Botanicals
Keeping your skin young and healthy is no easy job but things can get a lot easier when you’re using the right cosmetic products.
Truth be told, no matter how great your typical moisturizer may be, using an anti-aging oil serum can definitely make the difference for your skin appearance and health.
Why should you use the Organic Anti-Aging Oil Serum by Soco Botanicals?
This essential facial oil moisturizer is created for replacing your cream, serum and eye cream altogether. It’s a great supplement for your skin’s nutrition and it’s made with powerful ingredients.
The botanical anti-aging ingredients work together so that the serum not only diminishes the fine lines and wrinkles, but also nourishes deeply and rejuvenates the sun damaged and aged skin.
The serum is easily absorbed into your skin and stimulates collagen production and revives the skin from inside out.
What kind of ingredients are within the formula?
Not only does it have many ingredients, but each of them is highly potent when it comes to keeping your skin healthier and younger looking.
Let’s take a detailed look at some of them:
- Jojoba oil-is a reliable ingredient in treating psoriasis and eczema. It soothes sunburns and moisturizes the skin. It fights against aging and acne as well. It minimizes the visibility of fine lines and stretch marks too.
- CoQ10-has anti-aging abilities and penetrates very easy into the skin. It’s loaded with anti-oxidants and boosts the collagen production and elastin.
- Argan oil- it’s a great moisturizer that may be used on the whole body. It treats acne and tones the skin. It’s a great exfoliator and may be used for the razor burn treatment too. It improves the appearance of stretch marks as well.
- Neroli –is a nice ingredient that is able to control oils in skin. It also refreshes a tired skin and minimizes the appearance of pores.
- Sea buckthorn seed oil-is loaded with Vitamin E, Omega 3 and 6, which are efficient nutrients for the skin. This is why it’s a good skin tissue healer.
- Rosehip-it’s an important ingredient for the dull and acne-prone skin. It moisturizes the skin and brightens it too. It evens your skin tone and fades out scars. It makes the skin firmer and exfoliates it efficiently.
- Pomegranate-it improves the health of your skin and addresses several skin conditions. It’s a good ingredient when treating eczema, psoriasis, acne and even vitiligo. It’s anti-inflammatory and keeps breakouts at bay.
- Red raspberry- has anti-inflammatory abilities and slows down the aging process. It’s loaded with anti-oxidants and vitamin C. it prevents development of skin cancer and inhibits the melanin production. It whitens the skin and protects against the UVs as well.
- Chamomile- it’s anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and full of anti-oxidants. It heals the damaged skin and fights against the irritants. It reduces the acne inflammation and breakouts. It lightens the skin and helps the other ingredients penetrate deeper into the skin. It sooths and heals burns.
- Helichrysum- it’s a great ingredient for the oily and sensitive skin. It reduces the visibility of age spots and discoloration. It’s gentle, yet efficient and moisturizes the skin. It reduces dryness in the skin and has anti-aging properties, leaving your skin firmer, toned and youthful.
- Organic castor oil-it’s an anti-aging ingredient that keeps acne at bay. It moisturizes the skin and diminishes the blemishes and stretch marks. It also fades out pigmentation.
- Rosemary extract-it’s anti-inflammatory and alleviates pain. It controls ac ne and has anti-aging abilities. It protects the skin against the sun damage and tightens skin.
The list of ingredients sure doesn’t stop here and also includes blueberry seed oil, organic camellia oil, organic sunflower oil, vitamin E, organic Bergamot essential oil, organic Comfrey Herbal oil, organic Plantain herbal oil and organic ylang ylang essential oil.
The serum is made with great care and craft, only with organic ingredients. The high integrity packaging impresses and the serum is 100% nontoxic and cruelty-free. It’s handmade in our USA.
How to use the serum?
The serum is easy to use and you should start by cleansing your skin. Continue by applying 2 pumps of oil all over your face and neck. Let the oil sit and absorb for 10 minutes or so. You can apply your make-up afterwards.
The formula makes the serum safe to use on both men and women, twice a day. You can use it twice a day for a week until you start noticing the results.
Even though it’s concentrated, the serum is lightweight and easily absorbed into the skin. It goes on smooth and dries nice. It doesn’t leave a greasy residue and has a mild scent.
It comes in a high quality violet glass bottle that makes it look so elegant on any shelf. Additionally, it maintains the serum’s properties as well.
What are its ups and downs?
With that impressive list of ingredients in mind, summing up the main qualities is no picnic:
- The serum is made with numerous organic ingredients
- It moisturizes and hydrates the skin
- It diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- It fades out dark spots and all sorts of skin pigmentation
- It alleviates symptoms of various skin conditions
- It’s easy to use and has a subtle scent
- It comes in an elegant recipient
Bells and whistles aside, here are its inherent flaws:
- It has a rather weird color (that doesn’t color the skin, though)
- One should avoid the eye area as it could irritate it
What’s the main conclusion?
The serum is made with an impressive number of organic ingredients that are well-known for their benefits and, therefore, no matter how picky you may be, the serum is still money well spent at the end of the day.
Our latest cosmetic product reviews: the Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream, the PCA SKIN Pigment Gel, the Skin Daily Niacin Amide Vitamin B3 Cream Serum 5%, the Skin Medica TNS Recovery Complex review, the Shiseido Bio Performance Whitening Cream.