Think Africa’s Review of the Ogee Seeds of Youth Serum
Younger and better looking skin is something any woman wants, no matter the skin type or color. The stressors are various and many and even if you don’t realize it, even a cloudy or a windy day can bring damage to your skin.
If you’re not already using a serum for slowing the aging process of your skin, maybe it’s time to include one in your daily skin care routine. Not only it will minimize the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, but it also going to improve the overall appearance of your skin.
Why use Ogee Seeds of Youth Serum?
The Ogee Seeds of Youth Serum is an anti-aging wrinkle reducer that is going to minimize the looks of wrinkles in 22 days, according to the manufacturer.
The complex formula makes the serum also able to moisturize and replenish your skin, leaving it firmer and younger looking.
The formula is based only on certified organic and natural ingredients, so the risk for skin irritation is minimal. The serum works for all skin types, no matter the skin color.
The serum stands out with its formula that blends Edelweiss Plant Stem Cells, hyaluronic acid and several anti-aging ingredients.
Taking a closer look at its formula
Taking a good read of the ingredients within the formula is going to take you a while, but it’s going to help you get a better understanding of the efficiency of the serum against the aging process.
- Edelweiss Flower Plant Stem Cells- it’s supposed to minimize the visibility of wrinkles in less than a month. The stem cells are fighting efficiently against the aging process as they’re loaded with vitamin C.
- Mallow flower extract- it smooths and sooths the skin. It’s anti-oxidant and moisturizes a lot the dry skin.
- Butterfly bush extract- it controls the free radicals, protecting the skin against the aging of skin. It has healing and anti-oxidant abilities.
- Aloe Leaf juice-it moisturizes the skin and treats psoriasis and eczema. It slows down the aging of skin and lessens the appearance of stretch marks and fine lines. It addresses acne and calms the sunburns.
- Olive fruit oil-it’s an important skin cell regenerator. It holds in the moisture of skin, but allows sweat. It removes the dead skin cells and leaves the skin smoother and firmer. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin, presenting anti-aging abilities.
- Jojoba seed oil- creates a nice barrier to protect the skin from the stressors. It controls an oily skin and moisturizes as well. It calms the symptoms of sunburns and cracked skin. It works in eczema and psoriasis and keeps acne at bay. Its nutty smell is very nice.
- Citric acid-it unclogs the pores and evens the skin tone. It works great for the acne-prone skin and diminishes the appearance of sun spots and wrinkles.
- Ylang-Ylang flower oil-it balances the oil production in skin. It nourishes and improves the appearance of skin. It tones the skin and sooths an irritated skin too. It also presents antiseptic properties.
- Geranium oil- it’s anti-inflammatory and treats acne. It tones the skin and reduces the visibility of wrinkles. It doesn’t irritate the skin and boosts the cell growth.
- Marigold flower oil- it fights against the free radicals. It calms sunburns, acne and bites, healing the dry skin, wounds and blisters.
- Thyme flower extract-has anti-oxidant potency and helps fighting the aging process.
As if all of these ingredients weren’t enough, the formula also is certified organic and all natural. It’s gluten free and cruelty free. It’s a vegan serum that is also GMO free. It doesn’t include any parabens, synthetic fragrances, dyes, chemicals, phthalates or petrochemicals.
The serum moisturizes and firms your skin, hydrating and reducing the wrinkles. It leaves your skin glowing and younger looking.
How to use it?
You can use it the serum twice a day, applying only one dropper for each use. Your skin has to be cleansed.
The best way is to apply it evenly, all over, from the center out. You can improve the absorption and collagen production by tapping it nicely around the fine lines on your skin.
You can also apply it on your décolleté and neck, starting at collarbone and sweeping in upward motion. Use massaging strokes for better absorbency.
The risk for some skin irritation isn’t null so you should wash the face with cool water in case of a skin irritation. Redness may also occur so a patch test is the best way to stay safe.
The serum is lightweight and leaves your skin nicely glowing. It doesn’t cause breakouts and lasts for a long time.
What are the most important outcomes?
The serum comes with many good things so here’s a short list of them:
- It’s made with natural and organic ingredients
- It diminishes the visibility fine lines and wrinkles
- It leaves the skin healthier and younger looking
- It’s lightweight and easily absorbed into the skin
The downsides aren’t major at all:
- The risk for skin irritation isn’t null
- It’s not the cheapest option out there
What’s our verdict?
For the natural formula and efficiency into slowing down the aging process, it goes without saying that the serum is a good investment to make for your skin, no matter the skin type or color.
Recent reviews on Think Africa Beauty: the Swiss Botany Dragons Blood, the Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer, the Tata Harper Elixir Vitae, the Tula Probiotic Skin Care Hydrating Day and Night Cream, the Anti-Aging Face & Eye Serum by BeeFriendly Review.