- 1 Think Africa’s Review of the 20% CE + Ferulic Serum by Nieuw Beauty
- 2 Why should you use the 20% CE + Ferulic Serum by Nieuw Beauty?
Think Africa’s Review of the 20% CE + Ferulic Serum by Nieuw Beauty
Trying to fade away dark spots of various causes, to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles or to keep acne at bay, it’s a struggle and it’s often that you give up trying so many cosmetic products that address just one skin problem.
Wouldn’t be great if you could use one cosmetic product to solve most of your skin issues?
Why should you use the 20% CE + Ferulic Serum by Nieuw Beauty?
The serum by Nieuw Beauty presents a concentrated formula and the highest form of active, bio-available Vitamin C and ferulic acid that not only lessens the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines, but also fades out sun and age spots.
Stimulating collagen and elastin in your skin, the serum slowly reduces fine lines and wrinkles and increases your skin’s elasticity and texture.
Whenever you’re determined to have a brighter, firmer and more toned skin, the serum is a good choice to consider, especially for the money you’re paying.
What’s to say about its formula?
The serum is made with botanically derived hyaluronic acid and Gotu kola that moisturize the skin, while protecting its natural shine and minimizing the looks of fine lines and wrinkles.
But it’s not just these two ingredients that are included in the formula. By contrary, the ingredients are many and we’re going to take a closer look at the most common ones:
- Hyaluronic acid- holds in moisture of skin and increases skin’s smoothness. It diminishes the looks of wrinkles and protects the skin from UVA and UVB. It hydrates the skin and gives it a natural glow.
- Ferulic acid-it’s anti-oxidant, preventing sun damage on skin and minimizing wrinkles.
- Gotu Kola- it’s an anti-aging ingredient that makes the skin firmer and tighter. It’s safe for all skin types and heals wounds and burns.
- Aloe vera- alleviates symptoms in eczema, psoriasis and calms in sunburns. It treats acne and fights against skin ageing too. It minimizes the visibility of stretch marks and sooths the skin in sunburns.
- Witch hazel extract-it’s antioxidant and astringent. It stops the cellular damage in skin and speeds up the healing process, eradicating bacteria within the pores of skin. It treats acne and nourishes a dry skin. It eliminates the puffy-eye look and minimizes the damage of sun. It’s good in eczema and sooths and prevents the razor burns. It refreshes your face and slows down the skin ageing process.
- Jojoba oil-it creates a protective barrier for the skin against the environmental stressors. It seals in moisture and controls the oils in skin. It calms symptoms of sunburns and cracked skin. It’s a dependable ingredient when treating eczema or psoriasis.
- Horsetail plant extract- has anti-aging abilities and treats acne as well. It’s anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. It heals rashes, burns and wounds. It comforts and tones the skin.
- Geranium extract- it works against inflammation and keeps acne under control. It diminishes the looks of wrinkles and tones the skin. It’s non-irritating and heals wound, improving the cell growth.
- Dandelion extract- it’s good when treating acne. It’s anti-microbial and anti-fungus too.
The serum is made with naturally derived with Certified Organics. Its formula doesn’t include GMOs, harmful phthalates, sulphates, dyes, parabens or other toxic and dangerous chemicals or artificial perfumes.
It’s important to mention that the serum is also cruelty free. On top of everything else, the ingredients are sourced and made in the USA.
How to use the serum? How does it feel on skin?
The first thing to begin with is to cleanse well the areas where you’re going to apply the serum.
You may apply the serum daily, using an upward motion. Due to its formula, the serum is safe to use on face, neck and décolleté areas.
The serum has a nice consistency that goes on smoothly onto the skin. It’s easily absorbed by skin and doesn’t leave any residue. It feels good and your skin has a nice soft touch feel afterwards.
The smell isn’t strong and doesn’t linger on skin either.
What are the most important takeaways?
We like many things about the serum and maybe a shorter list of qualities is going to help you decide when shopping:
- The serum is made with naturally derived ingredients
- It doesn’t include any harmful or chemical ingredients
- It diminishes the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines
- It alleviates symptoms of various skin conditions
- It treats acne and speeds up the healing process
- It gives your skin a natural radiance
- It’s easy to use and has a subtle scent
We’re not making a drama out of the minor downsides and we play fair by listing them too:
- Some think its consistency is a tad watery
- One may not go for its smell
What’s the most important thing to remember about the serum?
Not only is the serum made with natural ingredients, but it also slows down the aging process, improving the appearance of your skin. It works just fine on most skin types and its price is a strong selling point too.