- 1 Think Africa’s Review of the Neocutis Perle Brightening Cream
Think Africa’s Review of the Neocutis Perle Brightening Cream
What’s the first thing to notice about the Neocutis Perle Skin Cream?
Instyle editor’s choice for 2011 as Best Beauty Buy Best Discoloration/Brightening cream, Neocutis Perle Skin Brightening Cream is a hydroquinone-free option that brightens the skin and diminishes dark spots.
The cream is made with the patent pending Melaplex that is strong enough to minimize skin discolorations and to brighten the skin tone.
You can use the cream when trying to remove melasma caused by pregnancy. The formula is strong and may be used for years.
A closer look at its formula
Addressing dull complexion and all sorts of pigmentation-related skin conditions, Neocutis Perle Skin Cream contains Melaplex, a complex of 4 ingredients that brighten the skin.
Leucine, phenylethyl Resorcinol, Sodium Glycerophosphate and Undecylenoyl Phenylalanin are the ingredients that work in order to even the skin tone, no matter the skin type.
Melaplex doesn’t contain hydroquinone and diminishes the appearance of dark spots and uneven skin tone. The skin gets clearer and the tone becomes glowing again, with a nicer younger looking complexion. The cream works continuously, making your skin look better.
But Melaplex isn’t the only explanation for the cream’s efficiency, as the formula also includes jojoba oil, shea butter and anti-oxidants C and E.
- Jojoba Oil- creates a nice barrier for the skin, protecting it from the environmental damages. It seals in the moisture of skin and controls the oil production of skin too. It’s a great ingredient for the cracked dry skin, but also for eczema and psoriasis. It calms the symptoms of sunburns and puts acne under control.
- Shea butter- has anti-inflammatory properties and leaves the skin smoother and moisturized
- Vitamin C- improves the collagen production and protects the skin from the sun’s bad UVs. It speeds up the healing process and brightens skin discoloration. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin, helping it become younger looking and evener.
- Vitamin E-it works against the free radicals that cause skin aging. It offers the skin nutrients and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Even though the formula is strong, it’s gentle enough to be used on all skin types. It has never been tested on animals.
What are the tips for using it? How does it feel on the skin?
You can confidently use the cream twice a day, both in the morning and at night. You should do it once your face is cleansed and dry.
You may apply the cream on face, neck and decoltee. Some also use it successfully on other parts of the body. It’s better to follow it with a sunscreen due to its powerful formula.
It’s wiser to stay away from the eye area and not to use it on an irritated skin either.
The cream has a nice consistency and it feels nice onto the skin. It doesn’t leave an oily feel on the skin nor weighs down the skin. It’s a great moisturizer that may be included in your daily skin care routine for months.
Non-comedogenic, the cream is great for sensitive skin too.
What’s to remember about Neocutis Perle Skin Brightening Cream?
There are many good things related to the cream and a shorter list of pros is always helpful:
- The cream is made with Melaplex, a skin brightening complex
- It also includes other skin whitening ingredients
- It’s powerful, yet gentle and hydroquinone-free
- It works for all skin types, sensitive skin including
- It improves the skin tone, diminishing the appearance of pigmentation
- It leaves the skin brighter and more radiant
We’re not worried about the inherent flaws nor changing our mind a cause of them:
- If you want a brightening cream made only of natural ingredients, this ain’t the right choice for you
- You really need to pay attention and never go near your eyes with it
- One may see the price a bit steep
- Not everyone goes for its specific scent
What’s our conclusion then?
Even though the cream isn’t the cheapest option out there, it has many benefits for your skin so you should think about how much your skin’s appearance and health is worth.
Brightening the skin, diminishing the appearance of various dark spots and even melasma, the cream works for all skin types and is a great moisturizer too. Why not pay the extra buck for it?
Read our reviews of these other related products: the Chantecaille Blanc Gardenia Brightening Essence, the Active Pigment & Lifting Cream by Tulip Natural, the SkinBright Skin Brightener, the Lifeline Daily Defense Complex, or the 20% CE + Ferulic Serum by Nieuw Beauty.