Think Africa’s Review of the NeoCutis Bio Serum
The work for keeping your skin younger and healthier looking should never stop so you need to constantly look for better and more efficient skin care products.
As you don’t have the time nor the money to always try new thing, without even succeeding, you could put your trust and faith in the products that prove their efficiency for most.
What is Neocutis Bio Restorative Serum?
NeoCutis Bio Serum is an intensive treatment that is based on a revolutionary formula that addresses, sustains and protects the healthy collagen levels, fighting against the first signs of aging.
The serum is made with 0.1% PSP growth factors so it’s able to give back the skin its restorative abilities. The amino acids and stabilized vitamin C increase the firmness and elasticity of the skin.
As for the bio-processed algae within the formula, it’s important to mention it smooths and tightens the facial contours.
Last, but not least, the hyaluronic acid moisturizes the skin and plumps it in a gentle way.
When to use it? Who benefits from it?
You should use the serum whenever you’re determined to fight the aging of skin and to protect it from the damage of free radicals.
The first fine lines and wrinkles and the reduced firmness are the first signs to notice relating to the aging of the skin. You shouldn’t wait using it until the wrinkles get deeper and the lines get longer.
The formula of the serum addresses for the oily, acne-prone and combination skin. It also works just fine for the normal and dry skin.
You can confidently apply the serum on neck, face and décolleté. It’s safe to use around the fragile eye area.
Able to reduce the visibility of signs of aging thanks to the line softening technology, the serum gives your skin back its firmness and tightness.
What makes its formula so special?
The Bio Serum is formulated on a high amount of PSP and pro-collagen Amino Acids that explain the speed and the impressive results of the serum.
The combination of concentrated PSP with targeted and ingredients full of nutrients explains why the serum make the skin younger, firmer and suppler.
The serum doesn’t contain fragrance or color additives, which makes it safe for the sensitive skin. It’s non-comedogenic and doesn’t clog pores.
In case you’re not aware of the benefits of the main ingredients, here’s some info on some of them:
- Vitamin C-protects the skin against the damaging UVs. It boosts the collagen production in skin and speeds up the healing process. It reduces inflammation and skin discoloration. It leaves the skin younger looking and all free of under-eye circles. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin, giving it a brighter complexion and a healthier look.
- Hyaluronic acid-seals in the moisture of skin and protects it against the sun’s bad UVs. It smooths the skin and diminishes the appearance of wrinkles. It hydrates the skin and evens out the skin tone, giving a nice glow to the skin as well.
- Butylene glycol- helps the other ingredients penetrate deeper and faster into the skin. It ensures the thin consistency of the serum, working as a hydrator and solvent as well.
- Algae extract-increases suppleness of skin. It fights the aging process and moisturizes the skin. It has a high concentration of Vitamin A, B, C and E and sooths the dry and sensitive skin.
What’s the best way to use it?
You should apply the serum on your cleansed skin, twice a day. You may also use it according to your skincare professional to neck, face and décolleté.
A little goes a long way and you should follow it with a good moisturizer. Try your best to stay away from the eyes. Should you get it in your eyes, rinse your eyes very well with water.
Featuring a pump dispenser, the serum is easy to use.
The serum improves the overall appearance of your skin and evens the skin tone. It improves the skin’s texture and diminishes wrinkles.
Be aware that the risk for irritation or rash isn’t null so stop if any signs of irritation appear.
Extend its lifespan and store it below 86 F degrees, without exposing it to direct sunlight.
What are its best parts? Do we really worry about the flaws?
The serum is a lot to take so a very short list of good things is handy when shopping:
- Its formulated with powerful and concentrated ingredients
- It diminishes the fine lines and wrinkles
- It works for the sensitive skin too
- It stimulates collagen production and fights the aging of skin
- It improves the texture and skin tone too
Bells and whistles aside, here’s what we like less:
- It may be a bit drying for some
- You need to check your wallet first
What’s our final take?
As long as you’re willing to open big your wallet, we’re pretty much sure that the serum shows impressive results on skin, justifying the splurge.
Recent reviews on Think Africa Beauty: the Algenist Genius Serum, the Cosmedix Clarity Serum, the Rodan and Fields Redefine Night Renewing Serum, the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum, the Chanel Le Lift Serum.