- 1 Think Africa’s Review of the Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion
Think Africa’s Review of the Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion
Trying to find the best lotion for your skin isn’t mission impossible, but why waste time and money for something that may not be right for you when you can go with a sure shot?
Why try the Murad Acne Control Skin Perfecting Lotion?
Addressing various skin problems, the Skin Perfecting Lotion by Dr. Murad is a great option to try, even though some may hesitate after checking its price tag.
The skin lotion works for the blemish-prone skin and helps it remain smooth, healthy and clear. It gives oil-free hydration and it’s light enough to use right under your makeup.
Soothing skin irritation and not causing breakouts, the Dr. Murad Acne Control Skin Perfecting lotion brings a lot to the table and it’s worth every single penny.
Let’s have a look at its formula!
The skin lotion is based on Panthenol and honey extract, but its list of ingredients is way longer than that. Let’s go over some of the most important ones.
- Honey extract- exfoliates and moisturizes the skin, cleansing deep the pores. It’s a great ingredient when fighting acne and fades out scars. It repairs the damaged skin and sooths sunburns. It’s an efficient hydrator for the skin.
- Retinol-it evens out skin tone as it works so well against hyperpigmentation. It lightens dark spots and soothes symptoms in rosacea. It’s a good ingredient against acne and a safe choice for the dry skin. It also works for the oily skin and keeps aging signs under control.
- Allantoin- calms and repairs the damaged skin
- Arnica montana flower extract- works in eczema and skin infections. It nourishes the skin and fades out stretch marks
- Grape seed extract- it’s an anti-oxidant that protects the skin from sun’s bad UVs. It improves the appearance of skin and treats melasma.
- Camellia sinensic leaf extract- has anti-inflammatory abilities and it’s a reliable antioxidant too. It fights against premature signs of aging.
- Oat kernel protein- it’s an important ingredient when struggling acne, eczema, dermatitis and shingles. It moisturizes the skin and protects it from future damage.
- Queen of Meadow extract- has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It calms the symptoms in various skin conditions and it’s anti-bacterial. It’s reliable for fighting the premature signs of aging and keeps acne under control. It improves the overall appearance of skin.
- Algae extract- it leaves the skin supple and moisturized. It’s loaded with vitamin A, B, C, E and it’s a great ingredient for the dry and sensitive skin. It also has anti-aging abilities.
The skin lotion clears your pores and tightens, tones and refines them, keeping the risk for future clogging at bay.
How to use the skin lotion by Dr. Murad? What’s it like when using it?
The cream has a lightweight consistency and it’s easily absorbed into your skin. It’s made to be your go-to daily moisturizer, so it doesn’t weigh down your skin and it’s a great base for your skin.
Due to its formula, you can confidently apply the cream liberally to your face, neck and chest. In order to increase its efficiency, it’s wise to follow it with a good sunscreen.
It evens out the skin and doesn’t dry it. It doesn’t leave an oily or greasy feel on the skin either. Your skin feels great and the skin lotion smooths the skin.
We like the skin lotion as it also leaves the skin refreshed and softer. A little goes a long way and the lotion is going to last for a good amount of time.
Non-comedogenic, the skin lotion balances your skin and it’s great for the acne-prone skin. The oily skin may also benefit from it.
The Acne Skin Perfecting Lotion keeps the risk for skin flaking minor and tightens pore.
What should you keep in mind when shopping?
This skin lotion is a lot to handle when it comes to remembering its benefits, as they are so many.
Nevertheless, we did our best and came up with a short list of pros to keep in mind:
- The skin lotion keeps acne under control
- It evens the skin and balances it out
- It’s great for the acne-prone and oily skin
- It smooths and calms the skin
- It improves your skin’s appearance
- It’s lightweight and doesn’t leave a greasy feel on your skin
- It’s non-comedogenic
You shouldn’t make a drama out of the minor downsides as they aren’t deal breakers at all:
- One may not go for its smell. On the other hand, the smell dissipates quite fast so it shouldn’t bother you much
- It can cause a skin allergy, so a patch test is a great idea
What should you never forget about?
If you’re looking for a skin lotion that not only puts acne under control, but also smooths and balances your skin, you should take the leap of faith with Murad Acne Skin Perfecting Lotion.
Lightweight, non-comedogenic and great on so many levels for your skin, the lotion is money well spent and a wise investment into the health of your skin.
Other related products we have reviewed: the Lifeline Daily Defense Complex Solution, Dr Dennis Gross C Serum, the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum, the Facial Wash by Christina Moss Naturals, the Active Pigment & Lifting Cream by Tulip Natural.