- 1 Think Africa’s Review of the Vitamin C Eye Lift Serum by Lumirance
Think Africa’s Review of the Vitamin C Eye Lift Serum by Lumirance
Even if we don’t really feel it, but rather see it, the outer stressors and toxins cause a real havoc on our skin tone and texture.
The sun that we all love for so many things leads to premature aging of the skin, but there are so many other outer aggressors that harm our skin on cellular level.
Developing a good skin care routine, using the right skin care products and living a healthy life style are some of the things we all need to do in order to have younger and healthier looking skin.
What’s to know about Lumirance? Why try the Lumirance Vitamin C serum?
The European inspired skin care brand, Lumirance is dedicated to create a complete skin care regimen to address all ages. The brand creates cosmetic products formulated on several active ingredients. Each product comes with a clear label that explains you clearly what to use it for and how to get the best out of it too.
The whole Lumirance line is created within the “Natra-tech” category, which is a special term designating an effective mix of technology and nature. The main principle behind Lumirance brand is that all of its products are entirely free of animal testing. Additionally, its products don’t contain paraben, but only powerful ingredients and minor fragrances.
It’s no secret anymore that toxins and daily stress cause damage to our skin so we need better ingredients to fight that damage on our skin. The Vitamin C Eye Lift Serum by Lumirance is going to restore the fragile structure of the skin and lessen the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The serum is going to remove tiredness and dullness from your skin, leaving it firmer and fresher looking.
Which are the strong ingredients behind the serum’s efficiency?
The formula of the serum is well thought-out and the serum is going to diminish the visibility of aged skin, while protecting it efficiently from the outer stressors.
Let’s go over some of the most important ingredients:
- Vitamin C-smooths out the fine lines and wrinkles, the main signs of aging. It brightens the skin complexion and makes the dark spots less visible. It evens the skin tone and heals the skin. It reduces the damage from the UVs and gives a nice glow to the skin. It protects the skin from future damage and sustains the collagen production in skin. It doesn’t lead to irritation and refreshes the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid-fills in the fine lines and wrinkles. It helps the skin retain its natural moisture and hydrates it for a long time. It moisturizes the skin and plumps it, for a younger appearance and feel.
- Pineapple fruit extract-it keeps acne at bay and brightens the skin complexion. It improves the overall appearance of skin and gives it a fresh and younger feel. It exfoliates the skin and hydrates it efficiently. It’s a great ingredient for the dry skin.
- Tamarindus fruit extract-is a great anti-aging ingredient. It smooths out the fine lines and wrinkles and hydrates the skin. It increases the elasticity in skin and has anti-bacterial proprieties, reducing the risk for skin infections. It leaves the skin smoother and younger looking.
- Rosehip fruit extract-addresses the acne-prone and dull skin. It brightens the skin and evens your skin tone. It smooths out the scars, while increasing the firmness of the skin. It exfoliates and moisturizes the skin at the same time.
- Aloe leaf juice-is a great agent for treating psoriasis and eczema. It sooths the skin and speeds the healing of damaged skin. It protects the skin from sun’s damage and from future damage too.
- Panax ginseng extract-it increases the tightness of skin and eliminates dryness from the skin. It addresses both oily and sensitive skin, while controlling the oil production in skin. It lessens the appearance of dark spots and brightens the skin. It leaves the skin firmer and younger. It protects the skin from the outer aggressors. It slows down the aging process too.
- Retinol- is a powerful anti-aging agent. It diminishes the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. It softens the skin and keeps it younger looking.
The formula doesn’t contain any parabens and has never been tested on animals. It’s made in our USA.
What are the tips for using the serum? What’s it like?
You should always apply the serum on a cleansed and dry face.
The serum has a nice consistency and even though think it rather sits on the thicker side. However, the serum doesn’t need much time to fully absorb into the skin.
A little goes a long way and you should be gentle when patting the drops of serum into your clean skin. Use the serum around the eyes. Give it a minute or two until it’s entirely absorbed into the skin.
The serum is soothing around the eyes, lifting and brightening the skin around the eyes. It diminishes the appearance of crow’s feet and makes the fine lines and wrinkles more difficult to observe. It smells and feels nice and leaves a soft touch feel to skin. It dries out fast and doesn’t leave a residue or a greasy feel afterwards.
The serum impresses with its benefits, especially considering the buck you’re paying for it.
You may follow the serum with a moisturizer from the same line. The Lumirance Vitamin C Day Cream is going to complete the serum’s effects as it’s going to clarify and brighten your skin.
Don’t hesitate to smooth out the fine lines and wrinkles from the entire face with the Lumirance NeoGold Retinol Serum. The retinol serum is going to work amazing with the Vitamin C Eye Lift serum.
Pay attention to your skin when using the serum. It’s better to stop in case you notice any irritation or excessive redness. Stay safe and keep it out of reach of children as well.
What are the best parts about it? What do we like less?
The serum has many benefits for the skin and there are plenty of good things to highlight about it:
- It’s formulated on vitamin C, retinol and various natural ingredients
- It makes the fine lines and wrinkles less noticeable
- It brightens the skin and lifts it
- It reduces the appearance of crow’s feet
- It has a nice consistency and a soft feel
- It doesn’t leave a greasy feel nor a residue
- It’s easy to use and has a subtle smell
- It’s paraben free and cruelty-free too
- It’s a good serum for the money
Even though the minor issues aren’t going to make us back down, it’s fair to list them too:
- Some didn’t notice impressive results. Skin reacts differently, as we all know.
- One may feel it doesn’t absorb as easy as other serums.
What’s the verdict?
Loaded with powerful ingredients, yet delicate enough to be used on all skin types, the serum is going to brighten the skin complexion and make the fine lines and wrinkles less noticeable. Add the low price and you get yourself an affordable serum that doesn’t disappoint.
Other Vitamin C serums we have reviewed: the Obagi Serum, the Serumtologie Vitamin C Serum, the Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum, the ArtNaturals Vitamin C Brightening Serum, the Claire-ity 25% Vitamin C Serum Review.