Think Africa’s Review of the LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream
Not everyone has the patience nor the money to use only the high end skin care products for keeping their skin young and healthy until the end of time. Just between you and me, paying the extra buck isn’t always a sure thing and you can still end up with a lemon when opening your wallet big too.
This doesn’t mean you cannot trust the people and the popularity of some lower priced skin care products. taking the leap of faith with one that everyone in town is talking about isn’t the worst idea. Worst case scenario? You throw down the window a couple of bucks and scratch from the list yet another skin care product that doesn’t work for you.
Should you trust the LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream?
Even though the good price may be the first things to notice by many, the LilyAna Naturals Retinol Cream is an anti-aging solution to use on daily basics. It works for the skin without drying it, peeling or flaking the dry skin.
The cream is made with the best organic ingredients and addresses successfully both men and women, no matter the skin type.
Strong enough to make the fine lines and wrinkles less visible, the cream is going to smooth out the acne scars, sun spots and stretch marks. It evens out your skin tone and improves your skin complexion and texture. It’s also powerful enough to repair and rejuvenate the skin, leaving it healthier and younger looking.
Let’s focus on the main ingredients a bit
The cream is able to bring so many benefits for the skin due to its formula that includes natural ingredients that are well-known for their properties.
- Hyaluronic acid-moisturizes and hydrates the skin, leaving it fuller and younger looking. It diminishes the appearance of first signs of skin aging.
- Vitamin E-reduces the fine lines and wrinkles, brightening the skin. It calms the dry and rough skin.
- Green tea-has anti-inflammatory abilities and minimizes the risk for developing acne or breakouts. It lessens the visibility of dark circles around the eyes and puffiness too. It brings comfort in case of eczema and controls the oil production for the oily skin.
- Shea butter-softens the skin and reduces inflammation in skin
- Jojoba oil-keeps the oil production in skin under control. It has moisturizing properties and calms the dry skin. It protects the skin from the outer aggressors and alleviates symptoms in cracking and sunburns. It’s a reliable ingredient when treating psoriasis and eczema.
- Organic sunflower oil seed oil-has moisturizing abilities since it’s loaded with Vitamin E. It keeps the bed effects of UVs at distance and calms the dry skin. It heals the damaged skin and minimizes itchiness.
- Organic Gotu Kola-increases the elasticity of skin and tightens it. It works for all skin types, boosting the healing of wounds and burns.
- Horsetail extract-fights against skin aging and keeps acne at bay. It has anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant abilities, toning the skin. It comforts and sooths the skin in rashes and burns.
- Wild geranium extract-has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces wrinkles. It tones the skin and encourages the cell growth process. It puts acne under control too.
- Organic dandelion extract-it’s a good ingredient for treating acne and keeps fungus and germs at distance.
On top of everything else, the cream doesn’t’ contain artificial fragrances and no parabens. It’s gluten free and has never been tested on animals.
How does it feel on skin? Any tips for use?
The cream has a nice consistency and absorbs rather fast into the skin. It doesn’t leave a heavy or sticky feel behind. It’s powerful, yet gentle enough to work for the sensitive skin. You can confidently apply it around the eye area, for smoothing out dark circles and under eye bags.
A little goes a long way and you only need a dab for hands and neck. You can also apply it on blemish prone areas. The cream doesn’t clog pores and doesn’t cause blackheads, breakouts, and pimples. The risk for irritation is minor and the cream has a subtle and pleasant scent.
You can use it AM and PM on cleansed area on face, eyes and neck. If your skin sits on the sensitive side, it’s better to include it slowly in your skin care routine.
Complete your skin care routine with the Rosehip& Hibiscus Eye Cream
Play it safe and wear sunscreen when using the retinol cream as well.
What’s to like about the cream? What don’t we like
Due to its several benefits, the cream stands as a valid option for most, but here’s a shorter list of them:
- It fades out the fine lines and wrinkles
- It improves your skin complexion and texture
- It evens out the skin tone, fading the dark spots and acne scars
- It doesn’t clog pores and diminishes dark under eye circles
- It soaks in easy and tightens the skin
The minor issues shouldn’t be a deal breaker:
- One could feel it dries the skin
- It doesn’t give results for all
- Not everyone goes for its smell
What’s the final takeaway?
The cream is a popular choice that works for most, improving the skin’s appearance. Formulated with natural ingredients it keeps your skin healthy and glowing and doesn’t empty your pockets either.