- 1 Think Africa’s Review of the La Mer Regenerating Serum
Think Africa’s Review of the La Mer Regenerating Serum
Some of us already know that the way our skin looks is telling the world how much we value the inner beauty and how devoted we can be towards the things that count. Developing a good skin care routine, eating healthy and drinking water are only some of the things we need to do for getting a healthier and younger looking skin.
The market gives us a wide variety of cosmetic solutions and a wide price range that fits all sorts of budgets. Even though this isn’t a mandatory rule, paying the high dollar for a cosmetic product is going to increase the chances for a healthier and glowing skin tremendously. Sometimes, you simply need to take the plunge and splurge your skin with the very best cosmetic options out there, right?
Everybody knows something about La Mer. What’s the story of La Mer Regenerating Serum?
The global leader in prestige beauty, La Mer is constantly creating transformative products, helping customers across the world to bring out the best of their inner beauty. The company is focused on prestige makeup, fragrance, skin care and hair care and stands out with 25+ brands that are present in 150 countries. Founded by Estee Lauder, La Mer began its journey when Dr. Max Huber took a closer look at the sea for healing the skin.
Crème de La Mer was born after 6,000 experiments and 12 years in the lab and the formula is highly strong thanks to the nutrient-rich Miracle Broth.
Addressing normal, combination, sensitive and dry skin, the La Mer Regenerating Serum is a silky and strong serum that rejuvenates and revives the skin. The serum is going to eliminate dullness from your skin, while evening your skin’s texture. It improves the elasticity and firmness of your skin and smoothes out the wrinkles and fine lines, leaving your skin healthier and younger looking.
Which ingredients stand behind the serum’s performance?
The formula is based on marine plant stem cells that are able to handle stress and the Regenerating Ferment boosts the skin’s natural renewal process. The Marine peptide ferment is going to soften the wrinkles and fine lines, while sustaining the collagen and elastin production in skin.
Another ingredient that makes the formula more efficient is the colloidal gold that calms the skin, while making sure all energizing ingredients get exactly where they’re supposed to go.
The formula is highly complex though so we’re also going to talk a bit about some of the other ingredients within the formula:
- Algae extract-presents a high concentration of vitamin A, B, C and E. It helps the skin fight the aging process and reduces the sun’s damage to skin. It lessens the visibility of wrinkles and fine lines and calms the dry skin. It gives the skin numerous nutrients and sooths the sensitive skin.
- Dimethicone- it makes the skin’s natural protective barrier stronger and is safe to use on sensitive skin. It protects the skin from the environmental aggressors.
- Sunflower seedcake- moisturizes the skin and is loaded with vitamin E. It reduces itchiness and heals the skin. It comforts the skin and protects it from the bad UVs.
- Copper gluconate- controls the oil in skin and removes unhealthy shine from your skin. It increases the tightness and elasticity in skin and boosts the skin cell renewals. It addresses the blemish-prone and oily skin and evens your skin tone. It smooths out the acne scars.
- Grape seed extract- it’s a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from the damaging UVs. It treats melasma and helps the skin look younger.
- Rosemary leaf extract-has anti-inflammatory abilities and protects the skin from the sun. It presents a high concentration of magnesium, zinc and calcium. It sustains the health of your skin and reduces risk for future damage. It improves the circulation in skin and increases the tightness of skin.
- Hops extract-is addressing the stressed and dry skin. It lightens the skin and helps with skin discoloration. It firms the skin and heals it.
- Sweet almond seed meal-is rich in monosaturated fatty acids, potassium, zinc, proteins, vitamin E and monosaturated fatty acids. It moisturizes the skin and ensures deep cleansing. It smooths out the dark circles and treats psoriasis and eczema. It alleviates symptoms in skin rashes and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Birch bark extract- heals the skin and helps the skin hold on to moisture. It’s anti-aging and reduces inflammation in skin. It doesn’t clog pores and address hyperpigmentation as well. It keeps acne under control.
The serum doesn’t contain any sulfates, phthalates nor parabens. It’s formulated with hand-harvested sea kelp and sustains the five aspects of natural healing: regeneration, soothing, moisture, moisture and radicance.
What’s to remember when using the serum?
Cleansing your skin is always the first thing to when it comes to proper skin care. The La Mer Cleansing Foam may be just the right cosmetic product for that.
You need to shake nicely and easy the serum as you want to efficiently release the key ingredients. Pay attention that the recipient is a bit heavier than expected. Handle it with care.
Pump a couple of drops onto your fingertips and spread it evenly on your face and neck. You may use the serum both AM and PM.
The serum has a velvety texture and leaves a nice soft touch feel to the skin. It’s easy to use and soaks right into the skin.
Never forget about moisturizing the skin. La Mer 2 Oz Crème De La Mer Moisturizing Cream is going to be just the perfect addition to your daily skin care regimen.
What’s the best part about the serum? Is there anything we really don’t like?
Packed with qualities and impressing with its formula, the serum gives us plenty of reasons for liking it:
- It’s made with Miracle Broth, which is the iconic elixir of La Mer line
- It moisturizes and sooths the skin
- It smooths out the fine lines and wrinkles
- It improves your skin complexion and skin’s texture
- It helps the skin get young again as it boosts the elastin and collagen production
- It minimizes pores and gives a healthy radiance to skin
It’s very obvious that the price tag is the main pet peeve and it’s going to scare many away. However, this isn’t the only thing that we don’t like about the serum:
- The packaging could be improved
- The bottle is a tad heavy
Is it a winner?
As long as you’re willing to overlook the price tag and you’re not worried about paying the high dollar for it, the serum is going to be a great investment for the health and well-being of your skin any given day.
Our latest cosmetic product reviews: the LilyAna Naturals Cream, No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum, the Derma Devine Stem Cell Anti-Aging Eye Serum, the Pixi Overnight Glow Serum, the Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum Review.