Think Africa’s Review of the InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum
Constant hydration and moisturizing are two of the things you need to do for your skin to look younger and healthier. The market is full of options, but it’s not easy to commit to just one.
Choosing is easier though when you go online and find out which are the ingredients and the cosmetic products that sooth a dry and rough skin, while slowing down the aging of your skin too.
Is InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum a valid choice?
Calming the dry and rough skin within seconds, the InstaNatural Hyaluronic Acid Serum is a great option to keep in mind whenever in need.
Its formula is based on natural ingredients which we all know by now that are full of benefits for the skin. Not only the serum hydrates and moisturizes skin, but it also smooths out the fine lines and wrinkles, keeping the aging process under control.
The advanced hydration action of the serum comforts the driest patches of skin and reduces the flaky and peeling skin spots. Once these patches are gone, you don’t have to stress about dehydrated or patchy skin anymore.
Able to improve your skin’s tone and texture, the serum repairs the skin and diminishes the appearance of sun spots, age spots and discoloration. It makes the dark circles and puffiness around eyes more difficult to notice and keeps your skin younger and healthier.
What’s to highlight about its formula?
Not only the serum is formulated on hyaluronic acid, but it also includes numerous natural ingredients that present many benefits for the skin.
Here’s a better look at some of them:
- Hyaluronic acid- hydrates the dry, rough and flaky skin. It fills in the fine lines and wrinkles, leaving the skin moisturized and hydrated. It
- Aloe Vera-heals the skin and brings comfort in psoriasis and eczema. It sooths in sunburns and has moisturizing properties. It’s anti-aging and smooths out the stretch marks
- Jojoba oil- controls the oil production and doesn’t clog pores. It comforts the sunburns and has benefits in eczema and psoriasis. It strengthens the barrier’s natural skin.
- Vitamin C- keeps the bad UVs away from the skin and boost the collagen production. It has healing and anti-inflammatory abilities, making the discoloration less visible. It keeps your skin young and gives it a healthy glow. It has hydrating and moisturizing abilities too.
- Green tea- it keeps acne and breakouts at bay as it’s an anti-inflammatory ingredient. It diminishes the looks of dark circles and puffiness, keeping the oil production of skin under control. It brings comforts in eczema.
- Licorice root extract- has anti-inflammatory properties and lowers itchiness. It alleviates symptoms in eczema.
- Ginkgo biloba-is an anti-aging ingredients due to its antioxidant compounds. It makes the fine lines and wrinkles more difficult to see and controls an oily skin. It works for the sensitive skin and eliminates oils, debris and impurities, leaving the skin clean and nice looking.
- Punica granatum-improves the looks of your skin and calms the skin in vitiligo, psoriasis and eczema. It keeps acne at bay and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Meadow foam seed oil-has anti-oxidant abilities and reduces inflammation. It’s anti-bacterial and anti-aging, keeping acne at distance.
- Rosemary leaf extract- has anti-inflammatory properties and protects the skin from sun’s damage. It tightens the skin and improves circulation.
- Hibiscus Rosa sinensis- has anti-oxidants so it slows down aging of skin and leaves the skin suppler and younger looking. It improves the skin’s tone and texture and keeps the free radicals and UV rays away from skin. It unblocks and cleanses the pores, leaving it smooth and clean.
The serum is made with natural ingredients in our USA and is cruelty-free. It doesn’t contain parabens, synthetic dyes, sulfates, mineral oils, formaldehyde releasers, nor MCI/MI.
What’s it like when using it?
Due to its lightweight texture, the serum sinks right into the skin and it takes only few seconds until it’s fully absorbed.
You should always apply it on cleansed and toned skin, using only a bit of it. You may use it AM and PM and follow it with a good moisturizer.
Even though the smell is not one of its strengths, the serum may be easily combined with other cosmetic products. it doesn’t leave a greasy feel on skin, but only a soft touch feels to it.
What do we like? What do we like less?
The serum sure is loaded with good things and listing the pros is great for the road:
- It’s made with natural ingredients
- It improves the skin’s tone and texture
- It hydrates and moisturizes the skin
- It helps the skin look younger and more radiant
- It lessens the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- It sinks right into the skin
We don’t see the minor issues as deal breakers:
- Some didn’t get obvious results after using the serum
- Not everyone goes for its smell
- It’s a bit on the watery side
What’s the verdict?
Formulated on natural ingredients, the serum hydrates, moisturizes and makes your skin look healthier and younger. Getting your ducks in a row and giving it a go seems like the right next thing, especially since the price is so attractive too.