- 1 Think Africa’s Review of the Grow Gorgeous hair density serum
Think Africa’s Review of the Grow Gorgeous hair density serum
Thicker and nicer hair is something that many of us are trying to achieve, but it doesn’t take only time and patience, but also a nice budget for it. As you all may know by now, the more you’re paying, the more you can expect from your hair product and why wouldn’t you pay the extra buck for the health and well-being of your hair?
However, when you’re not willing to break the bank, but you’re still determined to get nicer and thicker hair, you may perfectly give it a go with medium priced hair products that are checking most quality checkboxes, for sure.
Who is Grow Gorgeous? Why use the Grow Gorgeous Hair Density Serum?
Focused on female hair health, Grow Gorgeous are on the go to become bestsellers in the beauty business. The years of development and research with specialist is finally paying off and Grow Gorgeous is going to give your hair back its beauty, through a nice diversity of serums, shampoos, masks and conditioners that do your hair good from root to tip. Your hair is going to get thicker, stronger, shinier in the nick of time. And it’s not going to take you the high dollar to get there either.
The Grow Gorgeous hair density serum stands out with a one-of-a-kind formula that is based on a combo of 7 technologies that help your hair get thicker, fuller and longer, after few days of use.
Formulated on bio-active pea sprout complex and bio-active complex of Chinese skull cap, wheat sprout and soy sprout, the serum increases your hair’s density and activates it. Additionally, the hyaluronic acid serum within the formula moisturizes the scalp, completing the serum’s performance.
What are the ingredients that count so much?
The serum’s formula includes several and various ingredients that mean so much for the health and well-being of your hair. Let’s take a closer look at some of the most important ones, for easier understanding of its efficiency.
- Arginine-sustains the flow of blood and the base of the hair follicle. It stops the weak development of hair follicles and boosts the hair growth. It keeps the harsh chemicals away from your hair and does your hair good.
- Soja germ extract- protects the follicle against the oxidative stress and improves follicular activity. It reduces the hair loss and helps the hair look better and healthier.
- Triticum Vulgare Germ Extract- it has emollient abilities, eliminating dryness from hair. It softens and moisturizes the hair. It’s loaded with vitamin E, which sustains the skin cell formation. It also contains squalene which is a type of oil that is fast absorbed the hair. The wheat germ oil also contains vitamins B1, B2, B3 and B6 which improve the circulation to the scalp, thickening the hair.
- Daucus Carota Sativa Extract- has many nutrients for the hair (vitamin A and E). It promotes hair growth and minimizes risk for hair loss. It strengthens the hair and helps it look shinier. It’s a great moisturizer for hair, leaving it soft, smooth and shiny. It strengthens the roots and protects the hair from the outer stressors.
- Trifolium Pratense Flower Extract- it rinses hair as it’s loaded with isoflavones. It strengthens hair and reduces risk for dandruff and scalp irritations. It gives your hair a nice volume and shine. It makes your hair easier to style as it softens it very well.
- Pisum Sativum Extract- is loaded with zinc, iron, selenium, vitamin A, and vitamin C. It helps your hair stay healthy and protects it from the damaging free radicals as it’s rich in antioxidants. It boosts the hair follicles growth rate and improves the density of hair.
- Hydrogenated castor oil- it eliminates dryness from hair and helps your hair get fuller and shinier. It encourages the hair growth and improves the health of your hair.
- Lactic acid-smooths and relaxes hair, making it easier to handle. It restores the elasticity and strength in hair and helps it absorb easier the restorative ingredients.
On top of everything else, the serum doesn’t contain parabens, sulphate or silicone either.
How to use it?
You may include the serum in your morning/ evening hair care routine, every single day. You only need to use 20 drops of the serum.
Massage the serum evenly and thoroughly into your scalp, until you notice it’s fully absorbed. Even though the serum stimulates hair growth, you shouldn’t use it for your eyelashes or eyebrows.
The serum has a citrusy and musky smell which isn’t’ subtle. It dries fast and it’s very easy to use. It nourishes and strengthens your hair, leaving a nice silky feel to your hair.
Once you start using the serum, you can brush your hair without losing it.
You should start using hair products from the same line. Grow Gorgeous Hair Density Intense Shampoo is going to improve the serum’s performance, helping your hair growth healthier and nicer.
Using an efficient cleansing conditioner can also make a big difference to your hair’s well-being, so don’t hesitate to give it a go with the Grow Gorgeous Cleansing Conditioner.
What do we like best about the serum? Is there anything we don’t like?
The serum sure is a keeper for many so here are our pros on that:
- It’s formulated with several ingredients
- It strengthens the hair and reduces hair loss
- It softens the hair and makes it easier to brush
- It thickens hair and nourishes the hair
- It has a pleasant smell that isn’t subtle
- It leaves a silky feel on hair
- It’s easy to apply and dries fast
- It doesn’t leave a greasy feel on hair
We’re not really concern about the minor issues, but having the whole picture is always a good thing:
- Some experienced dandruff when using the serum
- One may feel the smell too powerful for their taste
- It may lead to build up if used too much
- Some expected a bigger bottle for the money, even though the serum is going to get you good through 2 months with daily use.
Is it a winner or not?
The well-thought formula, ease of use and amazing smell are going to seal the deal for many. The serum is going to make your hair grow thicker and healthier, making your hair easier to style and healthier looking. The minor issues don’t make us back down, but it all depends on how picky you are.
Recent reviews on Think Africa Beauty: the Algenist Genius Serum Review, the Cosmedix Clarity Serum Review, the Neutrogena Hydro Boost Serum, the Rodan and Fields Redefine Night Renewing Serum, the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum.