- 1 Think Africa’s Review of the Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum
Think Africa’s Review of the Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum
Outer aggressors, dirt, oil and impurities are the main reason behind acne or blemishes. Hormonal imbalance and poor skin care routine have also a big say in that and one thing is sure: you don’t want to get it out of control. It’s better late than sorry and it’s easier to prevent than to cure.
However, if you’re already too late on that, you can still find solutions for clearing up your skin from the unpleasant blemishes. And we’re not talking about the makeup products that can easily hide away the annoying blemishes on your skin, but about the solution that go at the root of the problem. Working from within, an intensive blemish serum is the best option on the long run.
Do you know about Evologie already? What’s the story behind the Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum?
Evologie was born from a father’s love for his daughter and stands out with its revolutionary solutions that are based on advanced science and treat disruptive skin conditions linked to adult acne breakouts. The initial results were impressive so Evologie turned into a complete skin-transforming power solution that is based on innovation, qualified clinical testing and science.
The patent-pending technology behind Evologie is going to restore the clarity of your skin, while hydrating and healing the skin. When your skin is changing, you should change your skin care routine as well. The effective combination of protective antioxidants, intense hydrators and essential amino acids is going to keep blemishes at bay, while moisturizing your skin. Evologie is going to help your skin stay clear with no irritation or dryness or other complications. Hydration is the key behind Evologie’s efficiency.
YS3 Complex is the secret that makes Evologie clear your skin, without drying it. You don’t want just the blemish-fighting agents deep within your skin, but you also want hydration for your skin as it’s essential to have a stronger skin.
The Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum is the solution for eliminating blemishes from your skin, while leaving it hydrated and nice. It helps your skin’s barrier stronger and reduces the risk for occurrence of future breakouts.
Made in our USA, Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum is formulated on highly effective natural ingredients and it’s based on the famous YS3 Complex. This complex is taking the ingredients below your epidermal’s barrier, but doesn’t raise any safety concerns as it has been tested for both safety and efficiency.
On top of everything else, Evologie Intensive Blemish serum is clinically proven to be hypoallergenic and doesn’t clog pores either.
Which ingredients sustain the serum’s performance?
As we’re trying to go through a detailed overlook on the ingredients, it’s important to start with mentioning that the formula doesn’t include hydroquinone, fragrance, retinol, gluten, sulfate nor benzoyl peroxide. It has never been tested on animals and the risk for any irritation is minor.
Now let’s take a closer look at some of the ingredients within the formula:
- Azelaic acid- reduces inflammation and keeps acne at bay. It brightens hyperpigmentation and it’s safe to use on all skin types, sensitive skin including. It clears up the skin and brings comfort in rosacea.
- Arginine- boosts the circulation in skin and reduces the damage of outer aggressors to the skin. It improves the overall appearance of skin, giving it a young and fresh feel.
- Salicylic acid- it’s an important ingredient when addressing blackheads and whiteheads. It exfoliates and cleanses the skin efficiently.
- Tea tree leaf oil-it’s a dependable agent when treating psoriasis and eczema. It keeps acne under control and sooths the skin in razor burns. It speeds up the healing in skin-related infections and keeps the skin clean.
- Willow bark extract- has anti-inflammatory abilities. It’s a good ingredient when treating psoriasis, eczema, rosacea and other fungal infections.
- Matricaria flower extract- presents anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It maintains acne under control and helps the other ingredients penetrate easier and deeper into the skin.
- Butylene glycol- eases the penetration of the other ingredients and has hydrating properties.
As for the doctor-developed YS3 Complex, it’s important to mention that it goes right to the source in order to remove dirt, oil and trapped bacteria, while giving natural-skin repairing ingredients and powerful hydrators that your skin really needs.
What’s the best way to use it?
You should always begin by cleansing and allowing your skin to dry. As it’s always a wise thing to use cosmetic products from the same cosmetic line, it’s not a bad idea to give it a try with the Evologie Stay Clear Non-drying Facial Cleanser.
Apply only a thin film on your entire face. A little goes a long way so you’re going to be able to use the serum for a good amount of time. Dab only a bit of the serum right onto your scars, pimples and various discolored areas as the serum works also as a spot treatment. Some like to use it twice a day, for more impressive results.
The serum has a nice consistency and soaks in your skin rather fast. It doesn’t leave a residue and doesn’t cause irritation in most cases. It improves your skin complexion and reduces redness even faster than you’d expect.
Moisturizing is another step you shouldn’t skip on from your skin care routine so take a look at the Evologie Moisturizing Cream – Stay Clear. The moisturizer may be just what your skin needs while using the serum.
What are the ups and downs about the serum?
The serum sure brings a lot of good things to the table so listing the pros is great for the road:
- It’s formulated on the patent-pending YS3 complex
- It includes natural ingredients
- YS3 complex removes trapped dirt, oil and bacteria from the skin
- It helps the skin repair and nourishes it
- It clears the skin from blemishes and hydrates it at the same time
- It strengthens your skin’s natural barrier
- It reduces the risk for reoccurrence of breakouts and blemishes
- It’s easily absorbed into the skin and doesn’t leave a residue
- It doesn’t clog pores
- It’s made in our USA and doesn’t include harsh and drying ingredients
Even though the minor issues aren’t deal breakers to us, it’s only fair that we list them as well:
- Some think it sits a bit on the watery side
- It may cause a slight sting sensation in the beginning
Do we have a winner or not?
Fairly priced for the performance, the serum isn’t just going to remove blemishes, scars or dark spots from your skin, but it’s also going to hydrate and nourish your skin, which isn’t a common thing for the brightening serums out there.
Our latest cosmetic product reviews: the No7 Restore & Renew Face & Neck Multi Action Serum, the Derma Devine Stem Cell Anti-Aging Eye Serum, the Pixi Overnight Glow Serum, the Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum, the La Mer Regenerating Serum Review.