Think Africa’s Review of the Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing facial wash
If you fall in the category of following religiously a proper skin care routine, the cleansing of your skin shouldn’t raise any problems to you.
No matter how great your moisturizer may be or how revolutionary the skin serum, thoroughly cleansing your skin is as important as any other following steps when taking care of your skin.
What is Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Skin Care System?
The Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Wash by Elemis is a cosmetic product that boosts your skin’s natural cell renewal cycle, while smoothing the skin. It also refines the contours and eliminates the dead skin cells that make your skin look dull.
You should use the facial wash for purifying and revitalizing your skin. The formula is strong and gentle at the same time, encouraging the cell renewal cycle within your skin.
What is important about the formula?
The Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing facial wash is made with the revolutionary Tri-enzyme technology that is the main part about the formula that resurfaces the upper layers of your skin. The facial wash includes non-abrasive exfoliation ingredients from babassu oil and larch tree, restoring the moisture in the epidermis.
Here’s a closer look at the main ingredients within the formula:
- Galactoarabinan- is a polysaccharide, extracted from the larch trees. It boosts the skin cell renewal and diminishes the fine lines and wrinkles. It reduces the trans epidermal water loss and ensures film forming and skin tightening. It increases also the dispersion of UV filters.
- Moringa-is loaded with vitamin A, B, C and E and contains no less than 18 amino acids. It treats acne and removes the impurities from the skin, rejuvenating it. It increases the fairness of skin and evens out the skin complexion. It fights against aging and has anti-inflammatory abilities.
- White Truffle extract- is loaded with mineral and amino acids, but also has a high concentration of Vitamin B3, B6 and B12, healing the damaged skin. It also presents a high level of Vitamin C so it’s able to brighten the skin and to fade out hyperpigmentation and dark spots. It’s anti-aging and sustains the renewal process of skin. It’s loaded with fatty acids that diminish the fine lines and wrinkles. It hydrates and smooths the skin, leaving it softer and younger looking.
- Babassu oil-is great for reducing inflammation in skin. It’s full of anti-oxidants and vitamin E. It alleviates the symptoms of eczema and destroys the free radicals. It heals the skin and protects it from the outer stressors.
- Shea butter- diminishes the inflammation or skin and smooths it. It’s a great moisturizer for the skin.
- Citric acid-unclogs pores and evens out your skin tone. It’s a great ingredient for the acne-prone skin and soothes in sunburns. It also reduces the visibility of wrinkles.
- Hydrogenated castor oil- it keeps acne at bay and has anti-aging abilities. It reduces the appearance of fine lines and hyperpigmentation. It moisturizes the skin very well.
The Tri-Enzyme range is now Dynamic Resurfacing.
No matter the name, the facial wash leaves your skin glowing and cleansed, allowing a better complexion to show.
What’s to keep in mind when using it?
You can safely include the facial wash in your daily skin care routine, both in the morning and at night.
A little goes a long way so the facial wash is going to serve you well for a good amount of time. It lathers well and washes off pretty easy.
The facial wash has a nice consistency and smells nice. It leaves the skin soft, smooth and refreshed. The Elemis facial wash doesn’t dry out your skin and it’s easy to distribute evenly on skin.
There are no harsh abrasive ingredients within the formula and the facial wash doesn’t cause acne or breakouts. It also diminishes the visibility of blemishes.
It’s a great choice for the mixed skin.
What are the best parts about it? What do we like less?
The facial wash does bring a lot to the table so summing it to just a short list finds us in a pickle:
- The facial wash purifies and renews the skin
- It also boosts the skin’s natural cell renewal cycle
- It’s made with natural ingredients
- It refreshes the skin and diminishes wrinkles or blemishes
- It lathers well and it’s easy to wash
- It leaves a nice soft touch feel on skin
The minor downsides don’t worry us much:
- You need to follow it with a moisturizer
- One may think the smell is a bit strong
What’s our final take?
The facial wash is an important step in preparing your skin for the moisturizer and makeup. As long as you’re using a reliable and efficient skin care product like this one, there’s only one thing to do: finishing the entire skin care routine.
Recent reviews on Think Africa Beauty: the Oz Naturals Vitamin C Serum, the Grow Gorgeous Hair Density Serum, the Neocutis Bio Restorative Serum Intensive Treatment, the Rodial Bee Venom Moisturizer, the StriVectin TL Advanced Tightening Neck Cream.