- 1 Think Africa’s Review of the Boots No. 7 Fanomenal Lash Serum
Think Africa’s Review of the Boots No. 7 Fanomenal Lash Serum
No matter how flawless, wrinkle-free or radiant your skin may be looking, the whole look may be easily damaged by the thin and poor looking eyelashes. Sure, having a tight and fresh skin does help with your looks, but you want to get the whole picture.
Some like to go for the fake lashes, whereas some are willing to try the eye lash serums that help your lashes grow thicker, longer and stronger. Yes, you may have to wait a bit until you’re going to start noticing the results, but why wouldn’t want to have stronger eye lashes all day long?
Who is NO.7? What’s so special about the No.7 Lash Serum?
No.7 is in fact a brand of anti-aging creams, cosmetic and skincare products that are developed by Boots UK. Launched by Boots in 1935, No.7 was in the beginning a selection of eleven skincare products. It was 2007 when Boots started to include body products, men’s skin care, creams and foundation.
The No. 7 Lash Serum stands out from its competitors with a special combination of ingredients that are going to help your eyelashes grow stronger, thicker and darker. It’s going to take up to 8 weeks to notice the improvements, but some got noticeable results even sooner than that.
The ingredients that make the formula so special!
First of all, the serum has a hypoallergenic formula so the risk for any allergic reaction is minor.
Let’s go over some of the ingredients within the formula so that we all get it why the serum gives such impressive results.
- Sodium hyaluronate- is similar to a fertilizer as it boots hair growth and increases the strand diameter. This results to thicker eye lashes. It reduces the risk for hair loss and alleviates the dry skin. It gives volume to the eye lashes and makes them fuller.
- Disodium phosphate- is a common ingredient within the cosmetic industry and acts as a buffering agent. It’s a corrosion inhibitor, helping with the growth of eye lashes.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin- protects and goes deep into the shaft of your eyelashes in order to replace the missing keratin. It strengthens the protective layer of the eyelashes and improves their elasticity. It reduces the risk for splitting and breakage. It makes your eyelashes look shinier and fuller.
- Butylene glycol-is a great humectant that gives the serum a nice consistency. It’s nontoxic and non-irritating. It has antimicrobial properties and makes the serum easier to absorb.
- Retinyl palmitate-is the ester of retinol and palmitic acid and quite an effective ingredient in the skin care products. It restores the skin and helps the hair look and feel healthier and better. It gives a nice sheen to the eyelashes and improves their texture. It repairs the damaged eyelashes, strengthening them.
- Arginine- boosts the flow of blood and it’s good for the lashes follicle. It controls the development of hair follicles and helps them grow faster. It protects the eyelashes from the outer stressors as well.
- Ascorbyl glucoside-is a stable form of vitamin, blended with glucose. It works as an antioxidant and boosts the action of other antioxidant ingredients. It helps the skin look brighter and smoother, giving your eye lashes a younger appearance.
- Alanine- is an amino acid that helps with the conditioning of the lashes.
- Sorbitol- has a wide application within the cosmetic industry and it’s a polyalcohol. It’s a great ingredient for the hair grooming products like this one. It also prevents moisture loss
- Glutamic acid- is also an amino acid that strengthens the base of your eye lashes.
What are the tips for using the serum? What’s it like for your eyes?
You should always start your evening skin care routine with an effective skin cleanser. The BOOTS No7 Beautiful Skin Age Defence Cleanser may be that reliable choice for you and you should give it a try. After all, many consider that using cosmetics from the same line is going to pay off.
You may use the serum every night for at least 2 months. The serum isn’t runny and dries clear. You may perfectly use it on your eyebrows.
The serum comes with an interesting want applicator, which is in fact a flat brush. This is why the serum is easy to use on The serum isn’t runny and dries clear. You may perfectly use it on your eyebrows.
The serum comes with an interesting want applicator, which is in fact a flat brush. This is why the serum is easy to use on your eyebrows too.
You may complete the looks of your eyes with an effective eye serum that is going to remove the fine lines and wrinkles from the delicate eye skin area. The Boots No7 Lift and Luminate Triple Action Eye Cream is one option to have in mind.
The more you’re using the serum, the darker and fuller they’re going to get. The eyelashes are going to get stronger and healthier and you may even want to stop using your mascara.
What are the goods? How many things we hate about the serum?
Even though the serum is no revolutionary cosmetic product, is still going to remain a solid choice for many.
Here’s what we like a lot about it:
- It helps your eyelashes get thicker, fuller and lashes
- It shows results in 8 weeks or so
- It nourishes the eyelashes and strengthens them
- It’s hypoallergenic
- You only need to use it at night
- It’s not runny and doesn’t leave a film
- It doesn’t leave a residue or a sticky film either
- It comes with a flat brush for easier use
- It works also on eyebrows
Not very far from being the perfect choice for stronger and thicker eyelashes, the serum does come with few downsides. They’re not deal breakers, but it’s important to mention them:
- The risk for a slight burning sensation isn’t null
- it may not be the best choice for one with sensitive skin
Is it a “go” or not?
Effective and versatile, the serum is a great option to have in mind when you’re determined to get stronger, darker and fuller eyelashes in 8 weeks. You can safely use it on the eyebrows and there’s only one catch to it: it does put your patience to test, but so do all the other serums for eyelashes growth.