It’s not every time that incredibly long eyelashes are made with extensions. Turning your eyelashes into longer, thicker and nicer ones doesn’t have to require some set of falsies or going to the salon on a regular basis.
What is the eyelash growth serum?
The eyelash growth serum is one better choice that is going to help your eyelashes not only look, but also get thicker and longer. This type of serum is typically loaded with conditioning peptides and fatty acids that are able to stimulate and sustain the growth of stronger eyelashes.
What’s the best way to use one?
The eyelash growth serum is easy to use and to apply. Your face should be cleansed and dry and you shouldn’t have any trace of makeup on. Most of the time, you’re simply going to brush the serum along the base of your eyelashes. One application is going to be enough if you’re using the right serum.
One thing you should keep in mind is that you need to have some patient about the results. It’s going to take some time until the eyelash growth serum is going to make the results obvious.
Once your eyelashes are getting longer and thicker, you can start using the eyelash serum from every night to only a couple of nights a week. But this depends, of course on the quality of your serum.
How do you know you’re getting a good eyelash growth serum?
Now that we’re on it, we should talk about the quality too. Even though it’s not sure that you’re going to get the best in town, paying the high dollar is going to be worth it. Chances are, the more you pay, the more you should expect from the serum. This doesn’t mean that a low price serum is a lemon, but you shouldn’t expect to have your mind blown away by its outcomes.
A good eyelash serum growth stands out with a sophisticated formula that includes various and numerous ingredients that are well known for their ability to boost the hair growth.
It should be easy to use and it should last you for more than just a couple of months with daily use. It shouldn’t change its color or properties.
No matter the buck you’re paying, no eyelash growth serum isn’t going to give results overnight. Take time and give the serum at least 4-6 weeks until you actually start noticing the improvements. It’s going to be worth it, for sure.
Top 10 Eyelash Growth Serum Reviews
1. Going shopping on a tight budget is no picnic but it doesn’t mean you should come back empty handed and the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Serum is a true winner on that.
The accelerator serum by Rimmel is going to help your lashes get fuller, stronger and longer. Once you get the results you want, you may even feel the need not to use the mascara anymore.
Whenever your eyelashes are broken off, dried out or too short, the eyelashes growth serum is going to nourish and replenish your natural lashes, helping them grow longer and thicker.
Its formula includes multiple ingredients that are already known for their power on hair growth. arginine, hydrogenated castor oil, caffeine, biotin, hydrolyzed keratin and bamboo leaf extract are only a few from that list and each of them is able to do the most important: help your eyelashes get stronger, thicker and longer in time.
Once your face is all cleansed and dry, you may apply the serum, just before you go to sleep. Its short brush lets you work delicately on your eyelashes and address each area.
Some are also using the serum before applying the mascara, in the morning. However, this may result into too much thickness for your eyelashes.
Giving you longer and thicker eyelashes, the serum doesn’t darken them nor causes any discomfort. It’s also going to protect them from damage and it’s quite a bang for your buck.
Let’s list our pros:
- It’s formulated on powerful ingredients that boots the growth of your eyelashes
- The eyelashes get longer, thicker and stronger
- The serum is easy to apply
- It comes for a great price
The minor issues aren’t deal breakers for us, but they’re important to mention:
- The risk for some minor irritation isn’t null
- It’s not the best serum to apply before your mascara as it’s going to create too much thickness
All in all, for a very good price, you’re getting an effective eyelash growth serum that helps your lashes get stronger and thicker, without breaking the bank.
2. If you’re determined to get thicker and stronger eyelashes, but aren’t necessarily looking for an eyelash growth serum per se, get the universal serum that helps all sorts of hair grow. The Castor Oil (2oz) USDA Certified Organic by Kate Blanc is going to make not only your eyelashes get stronger and thicker, but also your hair and hair brows, if that’s the case.
USDA certified organic, the castor oil serum by Kate Blanc is cold pressed and it’s guaranteed to be pure, natural, authentic and hexane free as well. It comes with an eyelash and eyebrow kit so it offers easy application for your eye lashes and brow lines as well. The glass droplet is fairly easy to use for your nails or eyelashes, but you can use the serum for hair growth as well.
The castor oil is going to help your eyelashes become thicker and longer in a natural way, while reducing the risk for hair loss. The black castor oil is a natural way to get rid of dandruff, dry scalp and brittle hair too.
Another benefit of the castor oil is that it moisturizes your skin, lessening the visibility of blemishes and fine lines and reducing the risk for pimps, acne, and scars. The pure castor oil is a strong organic hair oil that moisturizes your hair in an oil-free way.
The amber glass bottle protects the castor oil from the harmful UV light and the glass dropper eases use. There’s no carrier oil added and the organic castor oil is safe to apply directly on your lashes. A little goes a long way and the castor oil may give results even after 2 weeks of use.
The castor oil sustains healthy hair growth and has no harmful chemicals within the formula. It’s cruelty free and has never been tested on animals.
Let’s highlight the good things:
- The castor oil is cold pressed and organic
- It helps the eyelashes grow stronger and thicker in a natural way
- It moisturizes skin and improves the skin complexion
- It may give results even after 2 weeks of use
Don’t let the inherent flaws change your mind:
- Some find it difficult to use the eye dropper in the beginning
- The risk for some minor allergy isn’t null
In spite of the minor issues, for the impressive benefits for hair, skin and nails, the castor oil is always a great choice for getting stronger, thicker and longer eyelashes in a natural way.
3. Reliable and delivering good performance for the price, the Advanced Eyelash & Eyebrow Growth Serum by Vena Beauty is one option to keep in mind when shopping.
The eyelash growth serum is made with safe and natural ingredients that go deeply into the hair follicles, sustaining the eyelash growth. Your eyelashes are going to get lush, voluminous and longer even sooner than you’d expect, in some situations.
The formula doesn’t just magnify, but also nourishes your eyelashes and makes them strong once again. The over-plucked and sparse eyelashes and brows are going to get thicker and fuller once again.
Some got noticeable results after just 2 weeks of use and after 6 weeks, some noted a 55% increase in the overall length and thickness of their eyelashes and brows. It’s only a matter of time until you’re going to feel the need not to use false lashes or mascara anymore.
In spite of its efficiency, the serum is hypoallergenic and non-irritating. It’s clinically tested for safety and efficiency and you can use it daily, right under your makeup.
The serum protects the weak and thin eyelashes, helping them get stronger and thicker back again. It’s easy to apply with the applicator tip to the root area of the upper eyelashes.
Let’s go shortly of the qualities of the serum:
- It’s made with natural and safe ingredients
- It makes the eyelashes stronger, thicker and longer
- It’s easy to use and gives results sooner than expected
- It’s good value for the money
The inherent flaws don’t compromise its overall value:
- The ingredients aren’t listed
- Some got allergic reactions to it
Nevertheless, as it’s going to turn your thin and short eyelashes into thicker and stronger ones, you should give the serum a go whenever in need.
4. Truth be told, the popularity of the Organys Lash & Brow Booster Serum by Eye Glitter&Shimmer Makeup speaks volume and you barely need the details for making a decision. However, it’s only fair that we go over the details on the serum, only to reveal why it’s such a loved serum out there.
The natural ingredients within the formula are going to nourish and soften your eyelashes. Once you start using the serum, you’re going to get that big-eyed look that you’ve always wanted.
Formulated with amino-acids that boost your eyelashes and brows, the serum is going to help them get the healthy and youthful look back.
In order to get best results, it’s wise to use the serum twice a day for 2 months on clean skin. Due to its consistency, the serum may be used before your makeup. It’s easy to apply and doesn’t leave a greasy residue. It’s not messy and has no specific scent either.
On top of everything else, the serum doesn’t contain any parabens, sulphate, color, SLS, fragrance, gluten or phthalates. It’s a gluten-free serum and vegan too. It has never been tested on animals and doesn’t contain prostaglandins.
Stay on the safe side and run a small patch test on your skin, at the base of the eyelashes. Wait for 48 hours and start using it only if you don’t experience any redness.
The plant-based ingredients and botanical extract are going to nourish your eyelashes, helping them get stronger and thicker.
Let’s sum it all up for a list of pros:
- It’s made with plant-based ingredients and botanical extract
- It sustains the growth of stronger, longer and thicker eyelashes
- It’s easy to use and it’s not messy
- It nourishes the eyelashes and helps them grow
The inherent cons are no reason for you to back down:
- Some think it’s a bit on the runny side
- It may not give impressive results for all
As long as you’re focusing on the good things, which are so many, you should take the leap of faith and give it a go for having stronger, thicker and longer eyelashes soon enough.
5. The Hairgenics Lavish Lash by Pronexa Hairgenics is quite the runner up when it comes to the popularity, but it does deliver good performance for most out there.
The botanical serum stands as a valid choice as it’s able to boost the length and thickness of your eyebrows and eyelashes. Your eyelashes get thicker, longer and fuller and get a healthy radiance as well. 2 months after using the serum, you’re going to give up on using your mascara. Needless to say, you’re going to say “goodbye” for good to false eyelashes as well.
The reason behind the serum’s efficiency is the proprietary botanically-derived compounds that go deep into your hair follicles, boosting their growth. Panax ginseng extract, biotin, swertie japonica extract, and citric acid are only few of the ingredients within the formula.
The serum is non-irritating, hypoallergenic and clinically tested altogether. It has never been tested on animals and it’s manufactured by FDA certified labs.
The use is fairly easy and you only need to place a thin line along the base of the upper and lower lash line once a day. It’s better to do it in the evening, before you go to sleep. It’s enough to apply only at the root area of eyelashes. You need to use it for a couple of months until you start noticing the improvements.
We’ve shorted the list of pros to the following:
- The serum turns your eyelashes into thicker, stronger and fuller lashes
- It’s made with plant-based ingredients
- It’s hypoallergenic and clinically tested
- It’s easy to use and gives results in just 60 days
Don’t make a drama out of the minor issues:
- Some noted the serum may dry out the eyelids
- The applicator is a tad small and thin
For the plant-based formula, ease of use and affordable price, the serum sure deserves a try whenever you’re planning to get thicker and longer eyelashes in a natural way.
6. The advanced formula of Eyelash Growth Serum for Lash and Brow by Essy is going to make your eyelashes grow thicker and longer. The serum is strong enough for enhancing your lashes and brows and its formula thickens and extends the length of your lashes after only 2 weeks of daily use. Some got a 55% increase of their natural eyelashes after 6 weeks of daily use.
The formula is non-irritating as it’s based on natural ingredients. It’s delicate and safe for all skin types. It’s safe to use even if you’re wearing contact lenses, but you should take them off before application.
Arginine, lysine, panax ginseng, polygonum multiflorum and hydrolyzed silk are only few of the ingredients within the formula.
The applicator tip is very easy to handle and you should apply the serum only on the root area of your upper eyelashes. You can use the serum as a primer as well, before your mascara. The serum is a great conditioner for your eyelashes and delivers good and safe performance every time. Boosts your eyelashes and helps them get stronger, healthier and longer.
For best results, some recommend to use the serum even twice a day, starting from the inner corner of your eye outwards. A little goes a long way and the serum isn’t messy or greasy either.
Here’s what you should focus on when deciding:
- The serum is formulated with natural ingredients
- It helps your eyelashes get stronger, thicker and longer
- It’s easy and safe to use even twice a day
- It comes with a good tip and doesn’t leave a greasy residue
The cons shouldn’t worry you much:
- Some noted a darkening of the eyelashes, which may turn into a bonus to some
- One may have to wait a bit longer until obvious results
All things considered, as it’s reliable and made with natural ingredients, you shouldn’t hesitate from getting it when shopping.
7. When it comes to Babe Lash Eyelash serum, the impressive list of ingredients is the reason behind the efficiency of the formula.
The luxury eye cosmetic brand gives us a serum that leads to dramatic changes for your eye lashes. Able to condition and to enhance your eyelashes in just one month, the serum doesn’t just strengthen your eyelashes, but also extends the lifespan of your eyelash extensions. You should use it as an effective treatment in between eyelash extensions as well.
The serum is formulated on gentle Prostraglandin technology (MDN), helping your eyelashes to get healthier and stronger even after 4 weeks of use.
The list of ingredients isn’t just long, but also impressive as each of the ingredients is already well-known for its ability to boost hair growth. gingko biloba, camellia sinensis leaf extract, biotin, papaya fruit extract, panax ginsing root extract, licorice root extract, geranium maculatum extract and vitis vinifera seed extract are only few of the powerful ingredients within the formula.
You only need to use the serum once a day, typically before you go to sleep. The skin should be cleansed and dry. Start with the upper lash line, using only one brush stroke for each eye. No need to apply the serum on the bottom lashes.
Use the serum only a couple of times in the first weeks and go gradually until you reach every single day application. Don’t stop for 12 weeks or so. Once your lashes got stronger, thicker and longer, you may decrease the number of application.
Let’s go over the main pros shortly:
- It’s great for making your eyelashes stronger, thicker and longer
- It’s safe to use on all skin types
- It’s easy to use and has a lovely scent
- Its formula is based on numerous powerful ingredients that boost hair growth
Bells and whistles aside, take a look at our cons as well:
- The risk for unpleasant eye reactions isn’t null
- It’s not certified as hypoallergenic
In spite of the minor issues, for the powerful formula and amazing improvements, the serum is a wise investment to make for your eyelashes and looks.
8. The award winning Grande Cosmetics GrandeLASH-MD is a lash enhancing serum that is loaded with antioxidants, vitamins and amino acids that boost the growth of your eye lashes.
It’s going to take only 6 weeks until your eyelashes get thicker and longer. The thin and short lashes are soon to be forgotten so the serum is a valid option to restore the looks of your damaged and brittle lashes.
The serum is made with a proven formula and the natural ingredients turn the serum into a safe and care-free solution for many. the eyelash enhancing serum is going to give full results after 3 months, but it may take only 4 weeks until you start noticing the improvements.
The serum comes with a great soft-tip brush that is designed so that you may easily apply the serum on the upper lash line. Now that we’re on it, you only need to use the serum on a cleansed and dry face. A single stroke on your eyelid is going to be enough, right above the upper lash line. Let the serum dry for 1 to 2 minutes. It’s always wise to use it at night, before going to sleep.
The serum is safe and has no specific smell. You can even use it with your eyelash extensions. Once you get the results that you were aiming for, you only need to apply it every now and then.
Let’s make a short list of pros:
- The serum is made with natural ingredients
- It turns your eyelashes into stronger, thicker and longer eyelashes
- A single stroke is enough for each use
- It’s safe to use even with eyelash extensions
Don’t let the inherent flaws stand in your way when deciding:
- It may darken your eyelashes
- A slight burning sensation may occur in some customers
Nevertheless, for the safe and effective formula, the serum isn’t an option to skip on when determined to get your thicker, stronger and longer eyelashes back again.
9. Even though it’s just a small company, Vegamour is able to create and give us 100% vegan skin care products that are perfectly capable to solve the problem of thin and damaged eyelashes. VegaLash Volumizing Serum speeds up the growth of your eyelashes, conditioning and strengthening them for a thicker and better appearance.
The serum is made with a patent-pending combination of numerous bio-active phytomolecules that encourage the growth of eyelashes. The main ingredients are biotin, zinc and isoflavones, but the formula includes several ingredients that sustain the growth of eyelashes. Clover flower extract, magnolia officinalis bark extract, butylene glycol and citric acid complete the list of ingredients.
It’s also important to highlight that the formula is 100% vegan, hormone-free and gluten-free. It doesn’t include mineral oils, PEG, silicones, PPG, E Oor silicones either. Additionally, the formula doesn’t list any carcinogens and has no side effects. It’s a strong, yet safe formula to use on all skin types.
Many use the serum in the morning, on a cleansed and makeup-free skin. You may perfectly apply the serum also in the evening. A bit of the serum on the lower lash line is going to be enough.
There’s no unpleasant feel when using the serum and the serum is going to get you good for quite some time.
We’d like to focus on the pros:
- The formula is made with a patent-pending combination of ingredients
- It’s powerful and safe for all skin types
- It boosts the growth of eyelashes and helps them get thicker and stronger
- It’s easy to use and reliable
The downsides aren’t major at all:
- You may feel like paying the extra buck for it
- It may not lead to dramatic changes for everyone
For what it’s worth, the serum is a vegan choice that not only helps your eyelashes grow stronger and thicker, but also does it in a natural and vegan way.
10. Whenever you’re willing to open your wallet big, you should splurge your eyelashes and put your money at stake with the Rodan + Fields ENCHANCEMENTS Lash Boost.
The eyelash conditioning serum is able to enhance your eyelashes volume and length after only one month of regular use. You should apply it every single night in order to benefit from its proprietary formula that increases the volume and length of your eyelashes. Soon enough, chances are you’re not going to use your mascara anymore.
The serum is a 2-in-1 product as it works not only for your eyelashes, but also on your eyebrows too. You only need to apply it on your top lashes, before you go to sleep. Your face should be cleansed and dry so that the bottom of your eyelashes absorb it completely throughout the night. Wait around 90 seconds until you go to sleep or apply other cosmetic product around your eyes. Try to avoid the eyelid areas.
Keep in mind that the serum may cause a tingling sensation after application, but it’s only temporary. Better yet, run a small patch test before start using it on a regular basis.
The serum nourishes the follicles and sustains the growth of eyelashes. Once your eyelashes got stronger and thicker, you may start using the serum only now and then.
Here’s what to keep in mind when deciding:
- The serum is nourishing the hair follicles
- It makes your eyelashes grow stronger, thicker and longer
- It’s easy to use and gives results soon enough
- You only need to use it now and then after the improvements
Don’t let the minor downsides be a deal breaker:
- It’s not a cheap serum
- It’s new so the long term effects are barely known
All in all, as long as you have no problem for spending the high dollar, you should give the serum a try whenever price tag is the last thing you check.