No matter what one may say, there’s no such thing as young and healthy looking skin without using the right skin care products or developing the right skin care routine.
It’s not easy to take care properly of your skin and it’s definitely not cheap to get only the best out there. Luckily for all of us, the market gives us numerous options that satisfy all sorts of needs and all sorts of wallets just as well.
Why use Bella Gold Serum? What does it do for your skin?
Tightening the skin around the eyes and strong enough to smooth out the wrinkles, crow’s feet and fine lines, the Bella Gold Serum is one fairly priced serum that shouldn’t be skipped on when shopping.
The serum is good enough for eliminating dullness from skin and brightens your skin complexion around the eyes. It boosts circulation and hydrates the skin, fading out the dark circles and puffiness in skin. It gives your eyes a fresh and rejuvenated feel and repairs the skin.
Strong and able to fill in the deep creases and lines, the serum makes wrinkles less visible. Additionally, it lowers the risk for developing deep wrinkles and tightens the skin for as long as you’re using it. It hydrates the skin on deeper level and improves the elasticity of your skin.
What are the main ingredients within the formula?
All the ingredients within the formula are safe for safe. They’re natural component that are non-toxic and don’t cause irritations either.
The formula is well though out and it penetrates deeply into the skin, helping the cream to go into the epidermis. You can use is as a safe option instead of the surgical procedures.
Here are some of the ingredients within the formula:
- Biofil- is in fact wheat protein and attracts moisture, binding it to your skin. It’s a lot similar to the hyaluronic acid and able to hydrate and moisturize the skin.
- Lavender extract– is a common ingredient for the skincare products and whitens the skin. It evens the skin tone and brightens discoloration. It has anti-inflammatory abilities and balances oil production in skin. It keeps acne at bad and lowers the risk for developing breakouts. It soothes and comforts the dry and rough skin.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8– is Argireline and is able to reduce wrinkles through relaxing the facial muscles.
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein- is a derivative of natural soy and it conditions the skin. It contains soy amino acids.
- Xanthan gum- is a stabilizer that is many cosmetic products are formulated with.
- Diamond Powder-many cosmetics contain it as it’s a reliable skin exfoliator.
What are the tips to keep in mind when using it?
Developing a proper skin care routine gets you one step closer to better and healthier looking skin. You should make sure that the serum gets deeply into your skin every single time so it’s essential that you cleanse thoroughly your skin before applying the serum. If your skin also needs toning, use the toner prior the serum.
A pea-sized amount of the serum should be more than enough for each application. Massage it nice and easy into your skin until it’s fully absorbed. The serum has a pleasant smell that doesn’t stay for long on skin so you may easily combine it with other cosmetic products.
The consistency is good and the serum is easily absorbed into your skin. It goes on smoothly on skin and it’s a good choice to use under makeup too. It doesn’t lead to flaking of skin and hydrates the skin efficiently.
You should avoid the risk for drying of the skin by using a good moisturizer too. The Bella Gold Revitalizing Moisturizer is an option to keep in mind when shopping.
What’s to highlight?
The serum sure brings a lot of benefits for the skin so here are the pros from our point of view:
- It penetrates deeply into the skin
- It evens the skin tone and improves the skin complexion
- It refreshes the skin and corrects puffiness
- It eliminates dark circles and fine lines
- It hydrates the skin
The inherent downsides are no reason to back down:
- It may not leave to dramatic changes for everyone
- Some find it tricky to use the pump
The final conclusion
Packed with many good things and able to keep your skin healthier and younger for quite some time, the serum is a sure thing for many and money well spent at the end of the day.
Our latest cosmetic product reviews: Shiseido Bio Performance Whitening Cream, R+Co Death Valley Dry Shampoo, the Clinicians Complex 6% Skin Bleaching Cream, the PCA SKIN Pigment Gel, the Skin Daily Vitamin B3 Serum.