- 1 Think Africa’s Review of the Babe Lash Serum
Think Africa’s Review of the Babe Lash Serum
Gone are the days when your eyes lacked the Hollywood vibe that we all look for. Having your lashes thicker, longer and healthier looking isn’t mission impossible anymore and you no longer have excuses for not finding the cosmetic solution.
What’s the first thing to mention about Babe Lash? Why use the Babe Lash Serum?
The luxury eye cosmetic brand Baby Lash is determined to help any woman get more beautiful and natural eyelashes. The eye line is ensuring dramatic result and impressive changes for the better and all of its products are formulated with ingredients that improve the effects of the Babe Lash Serum. The products are created to work together as a team and to lead to changes even better than expected.
The Babe Lash Serum is going to condition and enhance your lashes in a month, leaving them stronger and nicer looking. Its formula is able to even extend the lifespan of your eyelash extensions and the serum really stands out as a great treatment in between eyelash extensions.
The proprietary formula of the serum includes the delicate Prostaglandin technology (MDN) which is already known for its ability to make your eyelashes stronger and healthier.
Why do the ingredients work so well?
The eyelash serum is able to enhance your eyelashes, turning them into longer and healthier lashes after only 4 weeks of regular use.
Here is the list of ingredients that explain its efficiency:
- Biotin-also known as the vitamin H, biotin is essential for the health of hair and skin. It boosts the growth of your eyelashes and helps them get thicker. It strengthens the eye lashes, reducing the breakage and brittleness.
- Camellia sinensis leaf extract-it promotes the growth of the hair follicle and has strong medicinal properties. It reduces the risk for hair loss and helps the hair grow stronger and thicker.
- Gingko biloba extract- reduces hair loss as it widens the blood vessels that supply hair follicles. It’s a great nutrient for your eye lashes as it protects and helps them grow stronger and healthier.
- Panax ginseng root extract- triggers hair growth and is a common ingredient for many shampoos and conditioners. It sustains the hair growth and speeds up the hair growth too. It has antioxidant properties and is great for the well-being of your eye lashes.
- Papaya fruit extract-has hydrating abilities and is able to control oil in skin and hair. It leaves your eye lashes softer and shinier. It has antioxidant properties and minimizes the effects of UV and UV on your eyelashes. It has a wonderful rejuvenating smell and gives the serum a nice fragrance.
- Licorice root extract-is an important ingredient for dry scalp and helps the hair grow thicker and stronger. It has a minty tingle that boosts the growth of your eye lashes. It minimizes the risk for hair loss.
- Vitis vinifera seed extract-contains oligomeric proanthocyanidins which inhibit DHT production. It stimulates the hair follicles and is loaded with vitamin E. It reduces the risk for any skin reactions when using the serum.
- Geranium maculatum extract-promotes the growth of your eye lashes and nourishes them. It has a nice flowery aroma.
How should you use Babe Eyelash Serum?
In order to stay on the safe side, but also to get the best out of it, you should only use the serum once a day, mostly at night. Your skin should be dry and clean before you apply the serum.
Start carefully with the part above your upper lash line. You don’t need to use more than just one brush stroke for each eye. Don’t fall into the temptation of rubbing your eyes unless the serum is completely dry. Take out the application wand from the tube and get rid of any excess product. You only need to dip the wand once.
You don’t need to apply the serum on the bottom lashes. They’re going to get the benefits from the upper lashes and need no direct application.
In the first two weeks, it’s better to apply the serum only once or twice a week. Increase the number of applications gradually until you get to once every night. Use it continuously for 12 weeks.
Once you got the results you were going for, you should keep on using the serum two or three time a week. This way, you’re going to preserve the results that you got.
The serum is going to give impressive results after 4 to 6 weeks. As skin reacts differently, so do your eyelashes, so it’s possible to notice improvement even sooner than expected. However, it shouldn’t take more than 3months until your eyelashes are stronger and thicker than before.
You may safely use the serum on your brows too. The serum is easy to use and leaves a luxurious feel to your eyelashes.
In order to get the best look for your face, don’t hesitate to try Babe Lash Volumizing Mascara.
Give your eyes the final touch with the Babe Lash Enhancing Liquid Eyeliner.
What do we like about the serum? Is there anything we hate?
The serum’s popularity does speak volume and here’s the list of pros for the road:
- It helps your eyelashes get longer and fuller
- It enhances your eyelashes from the inside out
- Its formula is safe to use on all skin types
- It improves the health of your eyelashes, helping them grow stronger and thicker
- It gives impressive results after some time
- It’s easy to use and has a nice smell
- Its formula includes numerous powerful ingredients that sustain hair growth
The minor issues aren’t deal breakers, but it’s only fair to list them too:
- The serum isn’t certified as hypoallergenic
- It may cause some eye reactions to some
What’s the final word?
Loaded with effective ingredients and leading to impressive results even sooner than expected, the serum is one cosmetic you should add on your list when shopping. Turning your eyelashes into stronger, thicker and fuller ones, the serum is a wise investment to make on the long run.