Think Africa’s Review of the Anti-Aging Face& Eye serum from BeeFriendly
No matter how generous genetics may have been to you, it’s only a matter of time until you need to start using the most efficient cosmetic products that slow down the aging of your skin.
In case you didn’t know, sun isn’t the only aggressor of your skin and there are many environmental stressors that damage your skin.
Luckily for all of us, the cosmetic industry is always developing so the number and diversity of anti-aging solutions is impressive.
What is Anti-Aging Face& Eye serum from BeeFriendly?
The Anti-Aging Face& Eye serum from BeeFriendly is strong enough to regenerate and heal the skin, leaving it more radiant and healthier is just a few minutes. It’s easily absorbed into your skin, penetrating deeply the skin.
Made of efficient ingredients that slow down the aging of skin, the serum restores the skin for a younger complexion. It’s formulated to nourish and hydrate your skin, lessening the visibility of wrinkles, crow’s feet, dark circles and fine lines around the eyes.
The facial serum is in fact an organic facial moisturizer that softens, smooths and moisturizes your skin, for healthier condition.
What’s to highlight about its formula?
The serum is made with natural and organic ingredients and includes no chemicals, fragrances nor fillers. This is why the serum doesn’t build up and absorbs easily into the skin.
The formula works for all skin types and doesn’t contain any fillers, SLS, parabens or fragrances. It has never been tested on animals either.
Here’s a detailed look at the main ingredients within the formula:
- Organic jojoba oil-creates a barrier that protects the skin from the outer aggressors. It moisturizes the skin and controls the oil production in skin. It sooths in sunburns, and comforts the skin in eczema and psoriasis. It’s a great ingredient for the cracked dry skin. It also controls acne.
- Organic witch hazel- speeds up the healing of damaged skin. It stops the cellular damage and it’s both astringent and antioxidant. It keeps acne at bay and works against bacteria in skin. It nourishes the skin and leaves a nice fresh feel onto the skin. It alleviates symptoms in razor burns and sunburns. It diminishes the appearance of puffy eye look and slows down the aging of skin.
- Olive oil-has anti-aging abilities and it’s a great skin cell regenerator. It moisturizes the skin and lets it sweat as well. It removes the dead skin cells and leaves the skin smoother and firmer. It nourishes and hydrates the skin.
- Avocado oil- it’s a great soothing ingredient. It calms the cracked skin, leaving it well-nourished and hydrated. It also moisturizes efficiently the skin.
- Evening primrose oil- it moisturizes the skin and softens it too. It has anti-inflammatory abilities so it alleviates redness, rashes, swelling and itching of the skin. It increases the suppleness of skin and doesn’t clog pores. It treats acne and fades out the dark spots. It brings comfort in psoriasis too.
- Neroli essential oil- it controls the oil production in skin and leaves the skin refreshed. It diminishes the pores and is good for skin.
- Patchouli essential oil-reduces inflammation so it’s a great ingredient for various skin conditions. It’s astringent and speeds the healing process of skin. It tones the skin and helps in healing of wounds.
- Frankincense essential oil- has anti-aging abilities and tones your skin. It tones the skin and lessens the visibility of scars.
- Beeswax with pollen and propolis- creates a protective barrier that keeps aggressors away from your skin. It holds in moisture of skin and reduces dryness of skin. It keeps the skin hydrated for longer time and exfoliates the skin, rejuvenating it. It has a nice scent and calms the itching and sensitive skin.
What’s the best way to use it?
You need to start by shaking well the serum before use. Your skin should be cleansed before applying it.
A few tiny drops of the serum should be enough to spread evenly on your face, neck and under your eyes. You should also dab it nice and slowly, rubbing it in small circular movements until it’s fully absorbed into your skin.
You’re going to get better results when using it daily. It’s also wise to follow it with a good moisturizer.
The serum has a nice consistency and leaves a soft touch feel to the skin. A little goes a long way and the serum smooths imperfections of skin. It has a specific smell so we’re kind of sitting on the fence about it.
Extend the life span of the serum by storing it in a cool dry place.
What counts when shopping?
The serum does stand out with many good things so here’s a shorter list for easier remembering:
- It’s made with natural and organic ingredients
- It reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and dark circles
- It improves your skin tone and leaves it smoother and softer
- It hydrates and moisturizes all skin types
The inherent flaws aren’t deal breakers for us:
- You need to follow it with a moisturizer
- Its smell isn’t as great as expected
What’s the main outcome?
The serum has many benefits for the skin and is a nice surprise, especially considering its natural and organic formula. Leaving your skin softer, younger, smoother and evener, it’s always a sure buy for all skin types.
Recent reviews on Think Africa Beauty: the Image The Max Serum with VT, the Swiss Botany Dragons Blood, the Christina Moss Facial Moisturizer, the Tata Harper Elixir Vitae, the Tula Probiotic Skin Care Hydrating Day and Night Cream Review.