Think Africa’s Review of the Amara Organics Vitamin C Serum
Young looking skin isn’t achieved overnight and developing a proper skin care routine is essential for better and healthier skin.
One of the steps you should always pay attention to is to use a Vitamin C serum that comes with multiple benefits for the skin. Once your skin is cleansed and toned, you may actually start the process of fighting the aging process and give your skin back its healthy radiance.
Why try the Amara Organics Vitamin C serum?
The popularity of the Amara Organics Vitamin C serum does speak volumes, and you need to get a little bit through the details for understanding why.
The serum makes itself noticed with its complex formula that includes not only Vitamin C, but also hyaluronic acid and vitamin E.
This serum smoothes out the fine lines and age spots, brightening and evening your skin tone. It gives your skin a healthy glow and keeps acne and breakouts at bay. It shrinks the pores and makes the acne scars less visible too.
A closer look at the ingredients
As the serum doesn’t contain only vitamin C, taking a detailed look on the ingredients is essential for understanding the serum’s efficiency.
- Vitamin C-makes the fine lines and wrinkles more difficult to notice. It brightens skin and evens your skin tone too. It minimizes the pores and lessens the visibility of photo damaged. It improves the elasticity of skin and makes it radiant in a healthy way.
- Hyaluronic acid- fills in the fine lines and wrinkles. It hydrates and moisturizes the skin on deep level for long time.
- Witch hazel- calms the skin and heals it on cellular level. It smooths out puffiness and puts acne under control. It’s reliable to use when treating eczema and razor burns.
- Aloe Vera- is great to use in psoriasis and eczema. It calms the skin and has moisturizing abilities. It lowers the risk for developing acne and slows down the aging of skin. It makes stretch marks less noticeable.
- Jojoba oil-mimics the naturally produced sebum so it’s able to control the oil production in skin. It’s a great ingredient for the dry and acne-prone skin. It’s non-comedogenic and alleviates symptoms in sunburns and cracked skin. It’s important when addressing psoriasis and eczema and helps the skin to fight against the outer stressors.
- Vitamin E- calms the dry and cracked skin, making the fine lines and wrinkles less visible.
- Gotu Kola extract- increases the skin’s tightness and elasticity. It works for all skin types and speeds the healing in burns or wounds.
- Dandelion extract- keeps acne at bay but helps when fighting fungus and germs in skin too
- Geranium extract- reduces inflammation in skin and lowers the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles. It sustains the cell growth and helps with acne. It leaves the skin toned and better looking.
- Horsetail plant extract-helps the skin fight the aging process and keeps acne under control. It has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties and calms the skin in case of burns and rashes.
Additionally, the forma doesn’t include parabens, dyes or fragrances and it’s only made with natural and organic ingredients. It’s made in our USA and has never been tested on animals too.
How does it feel on skin? How to use it?
You should always start by cleansing and toning your skin. A very good option would be the Vitamin C Cleanser by Amara Organics.
You only need a few drops from the serum and a little goes a long way. The serum absorbs fast into your skin and its lightweight texture has a nice feel. It doesn’t leave a sticky residue and leaves instead your skin soft and smooth.
In order to stay on the safe side, it’s wise to have a patch test first. You may begin with lower doses and increase use in time. Many noted that the serum gives better results when included in the morning skin care routine.
The serum is easy to apply and has a nice witch hazel smell that fades away pretty fast.
You may upgrade the results by using a nice face cream after the serum like the Advanced Age-Defying Moisturizer from Amara Organics.
What do we love? What do we hate?
The serum sure brings plenty of good things to the table so here’s the list of pros:
- It diminishes the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
- It evens the skin tone and brightens the skin complexion
- It clears the skin from breakouts and acne and reduces risk for reoccurrence
- It shrinks pores and softens the skin
- It gives a healthy glow to your skin
The cons aren’t deal breakers:
- Some think it’s a tad watery
- The risk for breakouts isn’t entirely null
What’s the final take?
As the good definitely outweighs the bad, the serum is a great choice to consider when you’re aiming to improve your skin on several levels.