- 1 Think Africa’s Review of the Ahava Time to Smooth Tone Moisturizer
- 2 What is AHAVA Time to Smooth Moisturizer SPF20?
Think Africa’s Review of the Ahava Time to Smooth Tone Moisturizer
When you’re looking not only to moisturize your skin, but also to protect it from sun’s bad UVs, a great choice, loaded with powerful ingredients, is the AHAVA Time to Smooth Age Control Even Tone Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 20.
As you can see it from its name, the face cream is an anti-aging moisturizer that diminishes the appearance of dark spots, fine lines and wrinkles, making your skin brighter and smoother.
The moisturizer is great for controlling the early signs of aging and evens your skin tone in a couple of weeks.
Its strong ingredients help the moisturizer address various problems of the skin, in a successfully way.
What are the main ingredients within the formula?
Taking a closer look at its ingredients is going to help you better understand why the moisturizer works for your skin.
- Vitamin C– protects against sun’s bad UVs and boosts collagen production. It speeds up the healing of damaged skin, while leaving it hydrated and moisturized. It minimizes skin discoloration and brightens the dark spots on skin. It reduces inflammation and leaves the skin younger looking
- Niacin amide- makes the large pores look better and evens the skin tone. It diminishes the fine lines and wrinkles, eliminating dullness from skin. It softens the skin and controls the environmental damage on skin.
- Jojobe fruit extract- moisturizes and controls an oily skin. It minimizes the effects of sun and sooths a cracked skin. It works in eczema and psoriasis and protects the skin from the elements.
- Dead Sea minerals- keep the skin healthy and sustain the healing process. Work against dryness, dullness and blotchiness in skin, closing the open pores and balancing the oil production. They also soak up the excess oil and fight against acne-causing bacteria
- Red seaweed- has anti-aging and anti-inflammatory abilities. It hydrates and fights against bacteria too.
- Myrrh- is loaded in antioxidants that fight against free radicals, the main cause of aging. It has anti-bacterial abilities and controls acne and fungus that causes red itchy skin.
- Prickly pear- is great for restoring the elasticity of skin and brightens skin complexion. It’s anti-aging and nourishes the skin, leaving it softer and moisturized. It tightens pores and brightens dark spots. It prevents wrinkles and it’s safe for the sensitive skin.
- Date fruit extract- is rich in vitamin A and E, that protect against oxidants, leaving the skin stronger and smoother. It has anti-microbial properties and rejuvenates skin. It diminishes the appearance of scars and cuts, whitening dark spots.
- Sunflower oil- is loaded with vitamin E so it’s a great antioxidant that keeps the bad UVs under control. It’s great for acne and improves the overall appearance of skin. It’s anti-aging and sooths the dry skin.
These are only some of the ingredients within the formula, though. The moisturizer also includesDunallila Salina Algae, which is a natural form of retinol, which protects your skin, helping it become stronger. The VF Brightening Accelerator Complex smooths and brightens skin, putting the production of dark spots under control.
The Panthenol (vitamin B) and sodium lactate within the formula explain why the moisturizer provides hydration for all day long.
The formula doesn’t include paraben, SLS, SLES, petroleum or GMO. It’s allergy tested and cruelty free. It’s also a vegan moisturizer approved for use on sensitive skin.
All AHAVA products are made with OSMOTER, a perfectly-balanced combination of Dead Sea Minerals that rejuvenate and give the skin a healthy glow.
How does it feel on skin? What’s the best way to use it?
For best results, it’s wise to use the moisturizer in the morning. A little goes a long way so the moisturizer is going to get you good for a nice amount of time.
The lightweight consistency is pleasant and the smell is amazing. The moisturizer is easily absorbed into the skin and doesn’t feel a greasy feel.
It’s a great choice for the sensitive skin and improves the overall appearance of black skin. It’s a reliable choice for the winter time.
What are the most important outcomes?
Let’s try to list only the most important good things about the moisturizer:
- It’s made with Osmoter, a combination of Dead Sea minerals
- It hydrates, moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin
- It protects skin against sun’s bad UVs as it has SPF20
- It’s lightweight and smells amazing
- It evens skin tone and brightens dark spots
- It’s safe for the sensitive skin
We’re not that worried about the downsides, but it wouldn’t hurt to take a look at them too:
- It’s not quite the cheapest moisturizer out there
- One could get a greasy feel afterwards, but this relates to the amount of moisturizer
And the final word would be?
The moisturizer is made on an impressive formula, loaded with efficient and reliable ingredients, leaving your skin hydrated, moisturized and protected from the sun’s UVs.
As long as you’re willing to pay for the health of your skin, you shouldn’t sit on the fence when getting it.
Our latest cosmetic product reviews: the Kakadu Plum Dark Spot Corrector, the Nexxus Diametress Leave-in Conditioning Crème, the Elta MD SPF 46 Sun Screen, the Dermaceutic Light Ceutic Skin Toning Night Cream, Brickell Men’s Restoring Eye Cream.